okay im brand new to blackberrys and just got the storm this afternoon but it seems when i go to send a text it sends it three times to that person and its rather annoying to them i was wondering if this was just something im doing wrong or a bug or what PLEASE HELP
    11-21-08 07:00 PM
    i've had a pearl, a world, a curve, and now a storm and never encountered that problem...sounds like something's wrong OR you're doing something that you're not aware of...at least as far as I know!
    11-21-08 07:01 PM
    Try a battery pull.
    11-21-08 07:03 PM
    finchpunk, I had that same problem this morning when I sent to my dad who has a smartphone. He said it came 3 times. I have no idea why it did that or how I fixed. Actually it may still be doing it.... lol sorry I have no fix to the problem just wanted to let you know you are not crazy, it happened to me too!
    11-21-08 07:03 PM
    That's not happening to me.
    11-21-08 07:04 PM
    I've had that problem but NOT on a curve Its actually a VZW SMS network issue (this was verified by VZW techs during testing). It may take a day or 2 to get corrected. Just do a battery pull in the meantime & be patient.
    11-21-08 07:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD