While it's not a "major" market, I found it interesting that the phone was promoted at least once per quarter on the boards during the game today.
    11-08-08 09:07 PM
    While it's not a "major" market, I found it interesting that the phone was promoted at least once per quarter on the boards during the game today.
    Was it the same commercial they've been playing?
    11-08-08 09:37 PM
    Not surprising to say the least. I go to school with some of the "C's" kids and they are huge football (and sports in general) fanatics.
    11-08-08 09:53 PM
    Was it the same commercial they've been playing?

I think its the board as in... a quick little text advertisement?

or banner flag around the stadium possibly?
    11-09-08 03:03 AM
    It was displayed as a large color LCD image along the East and South display screens. "New Blackberry Storm! Coming Soon from Verizon Wireless". I just found it interesting that the promotion was ramping up with all this talk of delays. Just wanted to share my observations.
    11-09-08 08:58 AM
    We are the ultimate hype machines for the Blackberry Storm. Also I think it makes sense. They have lost there #2 spot to a new comer. They are now advertising to consumers full force. They need to increase there numbers ASAP! Which is why I think they will release the BB Storm sooner than later.
    11-09-08 09:14 AM
    The pic on my profile was from tailgating before that game lol maybe that is why I bought a storm
    01-28-09 10:02 PM
    I did see many storm commercials during the Texas v. Ohio State Fiesta Bowl as well.

By the way, for anyone who has seen any of the commercials, does it sound like Jim from the office for anyone else?
    01-28-09 10:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD