Hi i am on Orange UK on an unlocked Vodafone Storm using v4.7.0.78 firmware. I have tried the latest one but didnt really think it was much better. Maybe there is a better more stable firmware to try. I am open to all suggestions.

(1) Whilst taking a photo screen goes black then makes the shutter sound and eventually the photo you took then shown. BUT its in black and white untill you touch the screen then it goes into colour?
    (2) When using video if the lenghth is say about 4-5 mins long my phone will just lock up?
    (3) Battery seems really poor it can drop from 100% to 95% within 1 hour just been on standby in my pocket not been used?
    (4) I Geotag my photos then what? How do i use this info?
    (5) I can be listening to music with my headset and it will just stop?
    (6) Where is my bb application centre and bb maps. Yes i have tried everything mentioned on all the posts and still no joy?
    (7) The phone will flip orientation when i dont want it to and sometimes wont flip back unless i turn the phone right round to help correct it.
    (8) Whilst using landscape mode pressing the A or !?123key is nearly impossible. I have seen the posts about adjusting the screws and packing out the battery and cover with foam etc. Which is my best option or is it a problem with the phone i can have replaced.

Well thats all for now maybe i`ll think of some others tommorrow!

Oh and just another quick one, what do you guys assign to the left hardware button default voice dialing one?

Last edited by johnboyw73; 03-22-09 at 01:19 PM.
    03-22-09 12:53 PM
    Use a leaked os

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-09 12:56 PM
    Use a leaked os

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Which one do you reccomend. I have tried 109 and 114
    03-22-09 01:03 PM
    Try .113 is an official release and see if you still have the issues.
    03-22-09 01:11 PM
    Try .113 is an official release and see if you still have the issues.
    Ok i will do. Is that the one you are on?
    Do you have a direct link to it or shall i just search it!!
    Is this likely to fix all my problems?
    Is it worth me emailing Blackberry with my problems?
    03-22-09 01:16 PM
    I have a 9530 and running it on a GSM carrier so i'm on .76.

Here's the thread for the download.

It may fix most, all or none at all. I do think it should fix the issues though.

If you continue to have problem return the unit and get another one.
    03-22-09 01:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD