Hello yall i got my storm about a month ago and I can say its not all that bad. its alittle laggy at times and sometimes slow but its better then my lingo phone i had lol. I switched to verizon from cricket and can say ive been missin out on alot of stuff. thanks to crackberry for such an awsome site....never would of thought of findin such a cool place and i hope to contribute as much as i can.
    05-21-09 12:13 AM
    welcome to the site, its got alot of knowledge.

to fix the laggyness u should download one of the leaked OS's and it will be better then .75
    05-21-09 12:16 AM
    Welcome, and congrats on your Storm.
    05-21-09 12:20 AM
    yes im am plannin on downloading one of them i just wanna get more comfortable with this phone before i do anything....i dont wanna mess anything up lol.
    05-21-09 12:20 AM
    Welcome.....and be careful you might want to do a search of this site before posting any type of introduction and what not as there are a billion threads on this very same subject....

Just messin with ya...you'll understand in a few weeks after you've been on here long enough.
    05-21-09 12:21 AM
    Faster browsing tip:

Browser > menu > options > browser configuration > uncheck support javascript & check prompt 2 enable js support

+ in general properties > enable js location support.
    05-21-09 12:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD