04-05-09 03:33 PM
    I'll pass. I rather play with leaked OSs and let them get their official OS tightened up rather than rush them to put out anything that might be half-assed.
    04-05-09 06:54 PM
    lol @ them getting a list of names and them saying "oh, I guess we should release an OS then". Don't ya think they're working on it??
    04-05-09 07:03 PM
    lame

how many sections you going to spam with this?
    04-05-09 07:12 PM
    You = FAIL. Don't post crap like this. There are procedures and project guidelines that need to be followed. They will release it when they can.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-09 08:17 PM
    this is a good way to get a buggy OS released too early.

as far as we know the process is taking so long because they are waiting for rimm to get a perfect bug free OS through testing.

turn in the petition and watch them release .113 with the color banding problem, mms problem and a few others. now they can extend the deadline for the next OS even farther.

my advice is, if you want a good OS released, dont turn in the petition.
    04-05-09 09:43 PM
    Petition to stop these threads yes?

04-05-09 10:16 PM
    Petition to stop these threads yes?

Yes.

04-05-09 10:22 PM
    barf. that's the limit of the amount of energy id like to add to this thread.
    04-06-09 12:52 AM
    lol yeah
    04-06-09 01:33 AM
    The fact that you posted this shows you don't understand how things work, namely releasing and testing new OSes. If you are this impatient and/or unwilling to use a beta OS, just go take your phone back. A new OS is coming. When? As soon as Verizon finishes testing one for ~1-2 weeks and decides its good enough. Exactly when that will happen is unknown, but harassing and trying to get them to release one early is stupid and wont happen. I'd like to say they know better, but I think it's more that they learned their lesson releasing it with .65.
    04-06-09 08:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD