So I thought I had the perfect storm, but recently I started getting this white screen with a bunch of different color dots on it, small little dots in different colors. I have to do a battery pull every time. Whats going on? What do you guys suggest?
    03-07-09 03:14 PM
    I got that once, had to do a pull. At the time I was just messing with the thing, can't remember what I was doing but it only happened the one time.

Does it happen when doing anything in particular?
    03-07-09 03:20 PM
    It happened to me one time within 24 hours of running the Sith .106 hybrid... Reminded me of when a video card gets too hot in a computer and goes all crazy. Did the battery pull and installed the official .109 beta and it never happened again! Woop
    03-07-09 03:25 PM
    I had this a few times but it went away fairly quickly usually happened when pulling out of the holster.. never had to do a battery pull for this myself. did you install anything recently?or upgrade?if so maybe uninstall ans see if that fixes it.

Does it happen when you do something specific or just randomly?
    03-07-09 03:30 PM
    That happened to me when closing out of the camera, but mine would freeze and only fix was the infamous battery pull. Tried to call VZW Blackberry support and they recommended backing up the phone and wiping it and reloading.

I didn't do that, I just pulled the battery for the 1249827659785605645th time. I ended up sending that unit back, new one is just fine!
    03-07-09 05:23 PM
    I've had that happen quite a couple of times. The whole tv static looking image
    03-07-09 07:24 PM
    i just do a pull but since .109 nothing like that
    03-08-09 01:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD