Thats not entirely true
    roger that, radio!

some people know more than others. the way you can tell the ones who are honest...they will tell you when they don't know the answer to something. if someone has an answer for everything, they are most likely making some of it up
    05-24-09 11:01 PM
    roger that, radio!

some people know more than others. the way you can tell the ones who are honest...they will tell you when they don't know the answer to something. if someone has an answer for everything, they are most likely making some of it up
    Actually to be fair and honest, I dont respond to some questions not because I dont want to, but because I cant for reasons.
    05-24-09 11:06 PM
    Aren't NDA's a killjoy

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-24-09 11:11 PM
    We should combine radioguinea and patches and make an awesome Hybrid OS info giver/distributor

radioginineapatches152-awesome-man

Then we'll surely see some leaks.... right? right....? prolly not
    Last edited by Kamika007z; 05-25-09 at 01:44 AM.
    05-25-09 01:22 AM
    We should combine radioguinea and patches and make an awesome Hybrid OS info giver/distributor

radioginineapatches152-awesome-man

Then we'll surely see some leaks.... right? right....? prolly not
    Only problem is I NEVER run hybrid's on my test units... Sorry
    05-25-09 08:57 AM
    is this one of those "i have nothing to contribute so i'll just post something to get +1 for my post count?

or was this directed at someone in particular???

i r confuzled
    It was directed at JDMoore81 who posted

"Storm 1 Is Not Geting 5.0 It Is Staying At 4.7 For A While"

Its also a really funny line out of an army film, cant remember the name of it.
    05-25-09 09:19 AM
    I'm really confused as to the whole "The Storm one isn't going to be updated cause storm 2 is coming out" mentality. We sit here month after month, and see a new Bold, or a new Curve and yet the old ones are still getting updated aren't they? This is just the same thing, the next version of what will probably be a long cycle of versions of the Storm. Storm 2 this year, maybe Storm 3 12 to 24 months behind that. With all of them getting OS updates, including Storm one. Maybe we just have to many gamers here, who know that usually when game 2 comes out the first game falls off the support radar. I suppose that could be where the idea comes from but still if you just look at the main page of this site, it should be obvious that isn't the case.

Now I'm sure that SOMEDAY there will be a support cut off date. But I doubt it's going to be in the next year or 2. But hay, if you really want a Sky is falling scenario.... 2012 is coming.... Muhahahahaha
    Last edited by phoenixgi; 05-25-09 at 09:42 AM.
    05-25-09 09:36 AM
    It was directed at JDMoore81 who posted

"Storm 1 Is Not Geting 5.0 It Is Staying At 4.7 For A While"

Its also a really funny line out of an army film, cant remember the name of it.
    Full metal jacket.

05-25-09 12:13 PM
    Full metal jacket.

Haha your right, thanks!

05-25-09 01:11 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD