I never saw the time as 12:03. It ran from about 10:16 to 10:20 or so...
    Looked legit to me. The guys name showed up on the screen as David Ciccone with Mobility.
    You're correct, I just brought up the video again and yes, it did say 10:17AM. I need to get some sleep apparently.
    11-23-08 06:38 PM
    You're correct, I just brought up the video again and yes, it did say 10:17AM. I need to get some sleep apparently.
    lol you and pretty much everyone else. these forums are going nuts with replys!
    i had to go back and watch it again too to see if the times were off too.
    11-23-08 06:47 PM
    Thanks for the info CX!!
    11-23-08 08:59 PM
    I have still yet to use the Storm but the speed of it in that video looks fine.
    11-23-08 09:21 PM
    Crucial,

Please edit your post as to not cause confusion and worthless posts of people not reading the entire thread and asking or commenting about it not being the new OS.
    11-23-08 09:22 PM
    I believe I saw at least a couple of jump cuts in that video. Not saying it means anything, but still. :-)
    11-23-08 09:28 PM
    Did anybody else see the "Wireless Upgrade" option under advanced options? I wonder if we would be able to upgrade that way?

You will! Thank gor for OTA!
    11-23-08 09:31 PM
    Thanks Crucial
    11-23-08 09:37 PM
    OK, I have to ask. What does OTA mean?
    11-23-08 09:44 PM
    Over The Air
    11-23-08 09:48 PM
    OK, I have to ask. What does OTA mean?
    "Over the Air"
    11-23-08 09:49 PM
    Wow, what a difference with the 4.7. update. Major difference in the speed and operation of the system. Very nice! Great job BB!
    11-23-08 10:19 PM
    I find it funny how many people read CX's post, watch the video, and then don't realize that the OS the phone in the video has is the same exact version that you already have. The description in the video states that the OS is .65.

THE PHONE IN THE VIDEO DOES NOT HAVE THIS MAGICAL OS VERSION THAT IS EXPECTED TOMORROW (Later Today).
    11-23-08 11:14 PM
    I find it funny how many people read CX's post, watch the video, and then don't realize that the OS the phone in the video has is the same exact version that you already have. The description in the video states that the OS is .65.

THE PHONE IN THE VIDEO DOES NOT HAVE THIS MAGICAL OS VERSION THAT IS EXPECTED TOMORROW (Later Today).

Really? Because I find it funny how narcissistic and insecure your are.
    11-23-08 11:19 PM

CX wasn't saying that that was the new OS...he was saying that that was one of his sources...geeze.... Just because YOU thought that it was the new OS, doesn't mean other people did.
    11-23-08 11:44 PM
    ^^^^ agreed . civic .. you say you arnt negitive about everything .. well .. bull ****... you need to just chill... try seeing the cup half full every once in a while.
    11-23-08 11:46 PM
    I don't see how people are updating their phone i just checked for updates and none come up..hmm..
    11-23-08 11:47 PM
    CX wasn't saying that that was the new OS...he was saying that that was one of his sources...geeze.... Just because YOU thought that it was the new OS, doesn't mean other people did.
    Actually Civic is right niubeav. People are expecting a new OS that runs way better.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-08 11:49 PM
    some of you people need to read and pay attention thats not an updated storm version its said it on the video info and on a comment

HyperbirdF6 (16 hours ago) Reply did you get an update or something?

mobilitytoday (5 hours ago) Reply nope
    11-23-08 11:51 PM
    Actually Civic is right niubeav. People are expecting a new OS that runs way better.

Yes, they are, but that's not my point. That video very clearly states that it is not an updated version of the OS, and that they are expecting an update. What I'm saying is that not everybody that watched that video was duped into thinking that it was the updated os like Civic seems to think we were. CX made a mistake...it's no reason for Civic to go bashing him and being negative...
    11-23-08 11:56 PM
    people.. lets be real here... he was mistaken .. give him a break .. whenever he says something it sticks .. so just chill and wait for the update and for thoes of you saying " how are you updating there are no updates" verry good now your on the same page... there is supposed to be an update sometime tomorrow or today for .. sum ... welcome to the present.
    11-23-08 11:58 PM
    Unfortunately, I've accepted that there will always be people who are only happy when they're complaining...
    Saying is " A B****ing Sailor is a happy Sailor" guess it applies to more then us squids.
    11-24-08 12:02 AM
    Civic's not a ****, or whatever your thoughts are, he's just living up to his avatar. You love House, then you love Civic

As for me im a House fanatic so... lol

wow, j e r k was blocked!?
    11-24-08 12:06 AM
    Civic's not a ****, or whatever your thoughts are, he's just living up to his avatar. You love House, then you love Civic

As for me im a House fanatic so... lol

wow, j e r k was blocked!?

Actually...civic is a she....
    11-24-08 12:08 AM
    Yes, they are, but that's not my point. That video very clearly states that it is not an updated version of the OS, and that they are expecting an update. What I'm saying is that not everybody that watched that video was duped into thinking that it was the updated os like Civic seems to think we were. CX made a mistake...it's no reason for Civic to go bashing him and being negative...
    He's not bashing him he's only correcting misinformation. A lot of people in here hang on every word Crucial says and as you see this misinformation spreads like wildfire. People are expecting to get a good update and its simply not true.

So instead of people rioting up in here when they find out that the issues they are experiencing now will not be resolved he is simply saving ALL of them the aggravation and letdown. He's helping you all I don't see that as negative.

11-24-08 12:09 AM
136 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD