Hello Everyone, I have a problem... I am attempting to fix a Blackberry Storm 2 and I'm having major problems doing so... The Red Light Flashes once long and then followed by 4short flashes

I know the OS is corrupted but i was no responsible for corrupting it, i have the T-Mobile OS for the phone installed and deleted the XML file in the folder and launched the problem using CMD but this is now the main problem

My Device is not being detected by my laptop or computer i have taken the battery out and left the USB plugged in but it does nothing but flash

Is there anything i can do to get my laptop to realise that i have connected the blackberry to it

Thanks
    Mr Furious
    07-07-11 03:59 PM
    try this, I am not sure if this is what you are doign
    have it connect with the battery out, apploader open
    and then goto the PIN detection screen

put the battery in and the pin should show up and click next quickly
    07-07-11 04:08 PM
    done exactly what you said still flashing red light, anything else you recommend i do?
    07-07-11 04:49 PM
    done exactly what you said still flashing red light, anything else you recommend i do?
    I had this problem one time. The way I got my computer to find my phone is I had to reset my computer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-11 09:28 PM
    Is there anything i can do to get my laptop to realise that i have connected the blackberry to it
    =====================
    non voice projects
    07-08-11 12:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD