Just wandering if anyone had any suggestions/fixes for bluetooth volume just upgraded from .75 to
    .148 and my bluetooth seems quiter now than before upgrade. Wanted to know if anyone knew of a better bluetooth with a different O/S version.

Thanks
    Last edited by drilldoc; 06-03-09 at 07:03 AM. Reason: Miscommunication
    06-02-09 02:09 AM
    The Jawbone gets good reviews.
    06-02-09 02:14 AM
    Jawbone!!!
    06-02-09 02:15 AM
    This is the new bluetooth headset king:

Plantronics Voyager Pro
    06-02-09 02:59 AM
    Blue ant V1 it tells you who is calling and is voice activated. Had a jawbone 2 and the blue ant blows it away.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-09 06:50 AM
    I have the jawbone prime for my storm, and i think it is terrible audio quality. I actually prefer my old motorola H350, which I paid $15 for instead of the jawbone
    06-02-09 06:56 AM
    I have the jawbone prime for my storm, and i think it is terrible audio quality. I actually prefer my old motorola H350, which I paid $15 for instead of the jawbone
    Don't know why you had the problems, jawbone 2 works great for me. Plantronics was OK, lot of static. Had one other one too and it was so bad I don't even remember its name.
    06-02-09 07:15 AM
    Jawbone for me
    06-02-09 07:47 AM
    I think y'all missed the point of the thread. He was asking about differences in os's and bluetooth performance between them. Not what headset is best.

06-02-09 08:14 AM
    I think y'all missed the point of the thread. He was asking about differences in os's and bluetooth performance between them. Not what headset is best.

Agreed. The OP is asking if there's something we can do about the strength, kind of like how the .90 radio code kicks a$$, but most of the other ones are crap, so we swap em out.
    06-02-09 08:41 AM
    Just wandering if anyone had any suggestions for bluetooth just upgraded to
    .148 and my bluetooth seems quiter wanted to know if anyone knew of a better bluetooth with a different O/S.

Thanks
    Seems he was looking for suggestions not answers to a problem....but whatever............
    06-02-09 09:08 AM
    No I was looking for the best OS had been working a long shift a little tired when I posted. I really like the .148 upgrade and this is my second bb but after I upped from .75 my bluetooth quality went way down.

Sorry for the confusion thanks for the commentary though.
    06-03-09 06:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD