I think we ticked off the OS leak gods. It has been the longest in a while without a leak.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-09 06:50 AM
    I think we ticked off the OS leak gods. It has been the longest in a while without a leak.

It really has been a long time. But the longer we wait the more potential that leak has for being a higher build number too...
    03-07-09 07:11 AM
    I'm not sure I understand why it's so hard to leak a beta OS...

don't you basically just have to use an anonymous proxy to upload the package?

It seems like it wouldn't be overly hard for the beta testers to do it without being traceable, NDA and rules aside.
    You would be surprised what lie's within the code, to trace it back to someone.
    03-07-09 08:20 AM
    It really has been a long time. But the longer we wait the more potential that leak has for being a higher build number too...
    Mark it really hasn't been that long. We are still in our two week window. If Monday passes an no leak, then we know that something is wrong.
    03-07-09 08:37 AM
    if verizon puts out a OS update that isnt higher than what has been released in beta, im returning my storm for the HTC.
    Yeah, but nothing has been "released" in beta....the only official releases so far have been .65, and .75, so as far as VZW is concerned nothing has been released in beta, but I digress. I'm GUESSING (Yes guessing) that the "official" will be at least .160 or higher, but then again...you never know!
    03-07-09 08:58 AM
    And if Monday passes and there's no leak, well then there's no leak. I'm not going to freak out about it.
    Don't get me wrong. I appreciate it when it happens, but for me, the waiting, wondering and speculation has gotten old. If it happens, it happens. If not, oh well.
    03-07-09 09:06 AM
    And if Monday passes and there's no leak, well then there's no leak. I'm not going to freak out about it.
    Don't get me wrong. I appreciate it when it happens, but for me, the waiting, wondering and speculation has gotten old. If it happens, it happens. If not, oh well.
    I will be dissapointed if something doesn't show by monday.

Not to the point of grab the torch an pitchfork, but upset.

No reason to worry though the pattern has held up so far.

If no leak by monday, we should all get used to .109 because we could be staring at it for awhile.
    03-07-09 09:24 AM
    I will be dissapointed if something doesn't show by monday.

Not to the point of grab the torch an pitchfork, but upset.

No reason to worry though the pattern has held up so far.

If no leak by monday, we should all get used to .109 because we could be staring at it for awhile.
    But I'm not worried about it nor will I be disappointed.

If the gravy train has stopped and this is all we get between now and the new official OS (released sometime between today and the next Ice Age ), then so be it.

.109 has gotten my Storm to the point where it performs a lot better than it has in the past so I can wait.
    03-07-09 09:34 AM
    But I'm not worried about it nor will I be disappointed.

If the gravy train has stopped and this is all we get between now and the new official OS (released sometime between today and the next Ice Age ), then so be it.

.109 has gotten my Storm to the point where it performs a lot better than it has in the past so I can wait.
    I had to downgrade to .103 with the .90 radio code because .109's bad memory leak. Anyone else?
    03-07-09 09:50 AM
    I had to downgrade to .103 with the .90 radio code because .109's bad memory leak. Anyone else?
    I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. My memory is always somewhere between 25 & 30 mb and maybe I've done 1 or 2 battery pulls since loading .109.
    I'm really not encountering the errors I read about here
    03-07-09 10:03 AM
    What I think should be in the next OS is the ability to turn off notification while jamming out to some tunes. I have 2.5 hour train ride everyday. I like to sleep with music on. Its kind of hard if I keep getting emails, bbm, txt, and phone calls. I still want to receive them just not have them interrupt my music!

03-07-09 10:28 AM
    I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. My memory is always somewhere between 25 & 30 mb and maybe I've done 1 or 2 battery pulls since loading .109.
    I'm really not encountering the errors I read about here
    I haven't had to do one battery pull since I loaded .109

Have used softreset a couple of times a day for the memory issues though.

But not one lockup, and only one misc reset
    03-07-09 10:29 AM
    if verizon puts out a OS update that isnt higher than what has been released in beta, im returning my storm for the HTC.
    HAHA! HTC is WinMo. I would rather have my Razr back than any WinMo phone, TouchFLO or not!
    03-07-09 10:34 AM
    HAHA! HTC is WinMo. I would rather have my Razr back than any WinMo phone, TouchFLO or not!
    Uggh, anything but WinMo. Worst mobile OS ever
    03-07-09 10:40 AM
    I haven't had to do one battery pull since I loaded .109

Have used softreset a couple of times a day for the memory issues though.

But not one lockup, and only one misc reset
    Thinking why some ppl are good and some aren't has to do with what kind apps they have loaded before the upgrade, if the previous beta was loaded properly, the way the wind is blowing, etc.

It really is a crap shoot.
    03-07-09 10:43 AM
    What I think should be in the next OS is the ability to turn off notification while jamming out to some tunes. I have 2.5 hour train ride everyday. I like to sleep with music on. Its kind of hard if I keep getting emails, bbm, txt, and phone calls. I still want to receive them just not have them interrupt my music!

Have you thought about turning off the radio?
    03-07-09 10:47 AM
    Have you thought about turning off the radio?
    I have started doing that when I run slacker.
    03-07-09 10:52 AM
    I'm confused dreamer. Why don't you switch your profile to off and then when you are getting all your txts and emails will not stop your Music. That's what I do atleast. Don't have any problems.

03-07-09 10:52 AM
    Hmmm...whose it gonna be for? Whose it gonna be for?
    03-07-09 11:18 AM
    well hopefully OS 5.0 will answer all our prayers!
    03-07-09 12:12 PM
    Just for your information:
    the Storms at the german cebit already running .113.

greetz from germany
    03-07-09 12:22 PM

I think if you just set it to vibrate it doesn't interrupt music.

03-07-09 01:30 PM
    anyone else have the .113 on there phone?
    03-07-09 05:56 PM
    you can set your phone to "phone calls only" and that should help the interruption problem.

Who else is gonna be on here with me tonight for the long haul?

Saturday night, 2 weeks....
    Im hoping.
    03-07-09 06:04 PM
    i'm not holding my breath
    03-07-09 07:57 PM
83 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD