I ordered my Storm on Friday via telesales and just received an email that my order was processed.

For those of you who ordered yours how long would you say til I get a shipping confirmation and actually receive my Storm?
    11-26-08 09:53 AM
    I ordered mine on 11/22 at night and also just received an email that my order was processed. I would very much like to know if anyone here knows how close we are to getting a tracking number for it.
    11-26-08 10:10 AM
    That's BS! I ordered mine on 11/21!! Haha

I'm sure we'll get it by Christmas.
    11-26-08 10:12 AM
    I had to call customer service at 1-800-256-4646 to get my tracking number. I never did get an email with it. They also gave me a $25 credit for my troubles.
    11-26-08 10:13 AM
    11-21 here, got my email as well.

Marge at CS assured me that it will ship before December 5th.

I got lied to 4 times by reps yesterday so it's hard to know what to believe.
    11-26-08 10:14 AM
    yeah their story changes on a daily basis.

Tennman - when did you order your Storm? Did you get an email confirming your order was processed?
    11-26-08 10:16 AM
    I ordered mine on Fri as well thru telesales and got my tracking number on Sunday...the phone is being delivered to me today at work. I never got a confirmation email but I think that is because they called me back later in the afternoon and just gave me my order # instead of sending out an email. I am sitting here at work waiting for it to be delivered going crazy!!! The tracking number states that it will be delivered by 7 PM on 11/26 and it says its at my local Fed Ex facility I guess waiting to be loaded onto the delivery truck. I wish I coulda just gone there myself and picked it up instead of waiting for it to come here today lol.
    11-26-08 10:23 AM
    11-21 here, got my email as well.

Marge at CS assured me that it will ship before December 5th.

I got lied to 4 times by reps yesterday so it's hard to know what to believe.
    I don't think it's lied to so much as Verizon doing a poor job of properly training and/or informing these people. Most of them are probably going off something they heard from the person in the next cubical as opposed to something that came down from on high at Verizon corporate.

Frankly, I don't think the CS reps get paid enough to lie for Verizon like that. I will say it's nice that Verizon has all of its call centers in the US, and I have yet to run into someone who has the microphone so close to their mouth that their breathing makes it almost impossible to understand a thing they said. Not to mention having to filter an extremely thick accent. Once I caught the faint whiff of a southern drawl in someone I talked to. So, if you're going to be fed a line, whether it be from ill intent or just plain ignorance, at least you can easily understand the person who is feeding you said line.
    11-26-08 10:25 AM
    I don't think it's lied to so much as Verizon doing a poor job of properly training and/or informing these people. Most of them are probably going off something they heard from the person in the next cubical as opposed to something that came down from on high at Verizon corporate.
    That is definitely the case. I was in my local store yesterday and none of them have a clue what is going on. But they sure are pissed that they are losing commission $$$.

Well I've waited this long for the Storm. What's another 10 days or so?
    11-26-08 10:29 AM
    I just got my processing email too. Which made me kinda happy. Woulda been much happier had it been a tracking number.

Now watch it come Friday or Saturday while I am 600 miles away.
    11-26-08 10:30 AM
    yeah their story changes on a daily basis.

Tennman - when did you order your Storm? Did you get an email confirming your order was processed?
    I ordered mine with Telesales last Wed the 19th. He called me 9:30am on the 21st and said it was processed. Found out they messed my address up do it did not get processed till 11/22. I had to call to get my order confirmation. Never got an email with a tracking number.
    I was told my order was shipping yesterday 4 times...

Then I call back and ask about a tracking number and they tell me it will not ship.

In simple terms thats lying.
    i ordered mine friday of launch and got my phone tuesday. they sent the phone out that sunday. i ordered my through verizon with my upgrade discount.
    11-26-08 10:31 AM
    i just got the email that my order was being processed but the thing is i got the phone from fedex on Monday

so is verizon just behind on sending these emails out or am i going to get 2 phones now?

i replied to the email they sent me but i'm not sure if it was one of those automated ones or if someone will actually see it
    11-26-08 10:32 AM
    georgeburger - I called that customer service number I mentioned above and they gave me a tracking number. Fed Ex says it will be here Friday. You might give it a shot.
    11-26-08 10:33 AM
    order 11/21 at 1030am est. just now got an email saying my order has been processed? when can i expect the shipping email?
    11-26-08 10:33 AM
    My guess is never. At least thats what happend with me.
    11-26-08 10:34 AM
    I just got the same email... after getting:

(1) An email on 10:40AM Monday saying "Your order has been proccessed and shipped", but w/o a tracking #.

(2) An email at 8:30pm Monday saying "Due to high demand, it'll be 10-15 days".

(3) And now, the email at 11:22AM Wednesday with the "Your order is being processed".

Well, Verizon, which is it? How bad must your computer systems be to handle this type of launch.

All I can hope is that I get my Storm soon, and that Verizon learns from this mess and learns how to handle a launch of this size.. (a real pre-order system would be nice, and a little bit of customer honesty).
    11-26-08 10:34 AM
    I just got the same email and I ordered though the website on Monday the 24th
    11-26-08 10:36 AM
    Ordered mine (via telesales) on 11/21 at 3:15pm....just got a tracking number....bout &*%! time!!
    11-26-08 10:41 AM
    No luck...hmmm
    11-26-08 10:41 AM
    I just got the same email... after getting:

(1) An email on 10:40AM Monday saying "Your order has been proccessed and shipped", but w/o a tracking #.

(2) An email at 8:30pm Monday saying "Due to high demand, it'll be 10-15 days".

(3) And now, the email at 11:22AM Wednesday with the "Your order is being processed".

Well, Verizon, which is it? How bad must your computer systems be to handle this type of launch.

All I can hope is that I get my Storm soon, and that Verizon learns from this mess and learns how to handle a launch of this size.. (a real pre-order system would be nice, and a little bit of customer honesty).
    Quit complaining. Some of us never even got a confirmation email that an order was placed. I even called a rep yesterday morning asking if they could just email me the order number... Still waiting on that. I tried checking the online "Message Center" thing, and I get a page that has the Verizon logo and "No Data Available". I'm expecting that I'll get the tracking number for my phone no sooner than a couple hours after it arrives.
    11-26-08 10:43 AM
    The "your order is being processed" e-mail was just a mass e-mail they sent out to everyone with pending orders. It's meaningless.
    11-26-08 10:44 AM
    Ordered mine (via telesales) on 11/21 at 3:15pm....just got a tracking number....bout &*%! time!!

did you get an proccessed email? ur sexy too...where u from babicakes/?
    11-26-08 10:45 AM
    Tracking #? Or order #?
    11-26-08 10:45 AM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD