View Poll Results: As a Storm owner, which new berry are you more excited about?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Onyx

5 62.50%
  • Tour

3 37.50%
    Either as an additional device to the 9530 (which is what i'll be doing ) or an upgrade from the 9530, which of these hot mamas are you all more excited about?

I LOVE the design and guts of the Onyx but I hate that its a lil smaller than my liking. For that reason I would prolly have to go with the Tour. I'll test them both out in the store when the time comes (January) and hopefully the size of the Onyx wont be too much of a problem for me, but if so, Tour it is as an additional Berry beside my lovely Storm!

...yea, I said "lovely." My Storm experience has been nothing but enjoyable! Nothin wrong with givin it a nice lil sidekick tho . Batman needs his Robin!

So which one will it be folks (BTW, there's a nice lil early review of the Onyx on the front page if you havent seen it yet)?

BE SURE TO VOTE FOLKS! THERE'S A POLL ABOVE!

Last edited by shaydakiss23; 05-24-09 at 02:54 PM.
    05-24-09 02:42 PM
    I'd go for the Tour.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-24-09 02:46 PM
    The Onyx looks/sounds sweet.
    05-24-09 02:50 PM
    Both? Wouldn't that get annoying? Ill probably stick with just my storm

05-24-09 02:50 PM
    Both? Wouldn't that get annoying? Ill probably stick with just my storm

Nah, wouldnt be annoying at all. One week I might be in a Storm mood, the next week I might wanna use a traditional Berry. I love options!

(you should see my shoe collection, lol)
    05-24-09 02:53 PM
    Onyx looks to be promising... Bold keyboard while slimming down; sounds sexii. Wifi + 3g UMTS (simultaneous voice + data), 3.2MP cam, possibly faster processor... this device is becoming more like a dream.

Tour -- I'm not a fan of CDMA.
    05-24-09 02:55 PM
    Onyx looks to be promising... Bold keyboard while slimming down; sounds sexii. Wifi + 3g UMTS (simultaneous voice + data), 3.2MP cam, possibly faster processor... this device is becoming more like a dream.

Tour -- I'm not a fan of CDMA.
    Wow! Didnt even realize that the Onyx will be GSM. Guess my mind was made up for me. Tour will be my Storm's sidekick!
    05-24-09 03:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD