Yea, from a summary of other posts it seems that if you did not get in your order by 9am PST this morning, then there will be some delays from shipment from either 11/25 or 12/5.

i ordered mine at 8:30am so hopefully i am safe...hopefully...
    same here. ordered around 8:30am pst and from so cali. Have you received your tracking number yet? verizon already pissed off many customers, they do not want even more customers
    11-21-08 03:24 PM
    This is warehouse specific. I am getting my free one to replace a multiply defective XV6800. The CSR rep had to check multiple warehouses because a few were out of stock at 930AM CST. I called back to ask to get an email and she confirmed mine is going today and will arrive on Monday. She did comment that some locations are shipping 25th or later.
    11-21-08 03:26 PM
    I ordered online around 4:30am EST when I got up to go to the bathroom and saw they were available online. I haven't received a tracking # though. Hopefully I won't have to wait til December.
    Just got off the phone with VZW again, nobody seems to know anything other than the generic the phones are delayed
    on the phone with csr to ask about my order today at 7am and he said they are not shipping till 11/25. what a scam vzw pulled. they made a big deal about this phone and they can't even furfill the order.

at leaast att can furfill the iphone orders. geeze. the numbers im seeing like 13 go to a store and all the employees have them and they have 13 to sell thats crapola.

i just wanted to let u guys know.
    well y in the world would u want them to furfill it? i'd much rather have verizon fill it with a storm... my dogs have enough fur for me, don't need any more from verizon
    11-21-08 03:32 PM
    Is it possible to pick up the phone from a FedEx warehouse on Saturday? I called after I placed my order and they assured me it would be at my office tomorrow!
    11-21-08 03:32 PM
    This is true very true how upsetting....just got off of the phone with my local vzw store in poughkeepsie new york and he said they will b taking orders but will not shipping until december 5th!!!!!how dissapointing they get every1 hyped up....but hey atleast the people who has theirs can be some of the rare and exclusive who have the storm....I'm just still paitently waiting twirling my thumbs for my FREE STORM from the nyc grab!!!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-08 03:45 PM
    Mine got ordered at around 5:00 AM Pacific time to be shipped to San Francisco. Just got my tracking number and it indicates that my Storm, case, and screen protector will be here by noon tomorrow. FedEx tracking data shows that the box was picked up at 9:56 this morning in Ontario, California.
    11-21-08 03:53 PM
    Update: I ordered throgh DuLac last week with shipping to arrive Monday. Went out of town this weekend and had a VM from FedEx that they tried to deliver a package to my office on Saturday. Got to work this AM and sure enough....box from Verizon on my desk. Storm is sitting in it's charging base right now.
    11-24-08 09:10 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD