So I have completed the update to .148 through the DM and now my phone does not notify when I get email. I have checked the settings and it is set to notify with Led, sound and vibrate but does nothing when a new message comes in. Any thoughts o what to try next?

Thank you.

Herbie
    06-01-09 09:52 AM
    First, check to see that your radio is turned on!
    Manage Connections>>Make sure you have a check in box for Mobile Network. Then from that same screen select Mobile Network Options>>Make sure Data is On. Then menu(Blackberry)button, select Diagnostic Test>>Menu button again, then select run.....

-Good Luck-
    06-01-09 10:44 AM
    So I have completed the update to .148 through the DM and now my phone does not notify when I get email. I have checked the settings and it is set to notify with Led, sound and vibrate but does nothing when a new message comes in. Any thoughts o what to try next?

Thank you.

Herbie
    had this happen to me for the first time, after updating with leaks & hybrids for a while....

Go to "Email Settings"...should be in your setup folder on your Storm....hit the BB button (button with the dots at the bottom =) ) and select "Service Books" then "Send Service Books" button on the screen.....

you will get an email from BB, which you should hear and see your LED...you'll know you've been fixed....

Hope that works...it did for me last night....
    06-01-09 11:07 AM
    That did it. Thank you very much!
    06-01-09 11:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD