I am hoping that someone out there might have heard of this issue. Verizon doesn't seem to know what to do and I can't seem to find any forum threads regarding it. I am on my 4th handset now and it is still occuring. I am have just upgraded to .141 hoping that it would resolve this, no luck.

When I am in a call, the party that I am speaking with suddenly can't hear me. I can hear them just fine. I am NOT hitting the mute button with my face. When I look at the screen, it is not saying that it is muted. I have tried turning the mute on and then off, but they still cant hear me. I installed TalkLock 1.1.1 to see if this might solve the issue , again, no luck.

This is beyond frustrating, especially when it happens with clients on the other end when it happens. Any suggestions or fixes?
    05-13-09 08:22 AM
    Try replacing your radio to 132. There's a thread made by Lyricidal and look for that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-09 08:34 AM
    Does it happen if you use a headset?
    05-13-09 08:47 AM
    05-13-09 08:50 AM
    So you're on your 4th replacement Storm and they're all doing the same thing? When your phone mutes, does pressing the Mute hard button (top of phone) help at all?

If that doesn't help, where are you located when this happens? Are you always at home, for example. If it happens often in the same general area, call Verizon and tell them you're having a problem with "one-way calling." I would guess it's a network problem, they might have a bad cell or gateway or something. That's my 2cents.
    05-13-09 09:54 AM
    I have the same problem.

Got a lot better with 5.0 / 141... it may happen once a week.
    05-13-09 12:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD