Yep. Sure is.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-09 10:40 AM
    Nope, sure isn't
    06-11-09 10:41 AM
    Its kinda hard to say ... Its like comparing apples to oranges ... They aimed at different markets and they focus is on different things .... I think they are both great devices in what they are meant to do ...

P.s no need for a war !

06-11-09 10:50 AM
    I'd say that it depends upon the end user's needs and likes.
    06-11-09 11:06 AM
    Yea different markets I'll stick with the storm
    06-11-09 11:08 AM
    its funny cause the features of the storm actually are better than the iphone..

if you look at the Iphone 3G comparision chart to the iphone 3GS its really funny.

"the iphone 3GS has new features like landscape mode and a video camera" lol

sure the storm could use wifi, a better app store ( in comparison to apples app store) and other things.. but once our phone gets a solid super fast operating system, people will realize it actually is better.

btw iphone 3GS has a 3 MP camera... la-di-da we have 3.2
    06-11-09 11:10 AM
    I agree the storm is better. Better at crashing. Better at loosing memory. Better at breaking. Way better paperweight. Great at wasting time. Better at looking retro. LOL

I am liking my storm better than I did but it is no where near the same league as the iphone in the consumer market. In the business world it is better but that is the only place.
    06-11-09 11:16 AM
    Well to me I like the storm because of the verizon network. But the iphone has some pretty sick apps i'm not gonna lie about that. But you know what it really can't be determined both phones are at the top of the charts and it's a draw in my opinion.
    06-11-09 11:21 AM
    My opinion, the iphone (all things apple/mac really) are more style over substance. Besides, AT&T blows.

06-11-09 12:01 PM
    The Storm is a great phone and so is the iphone. Both have their problems and both have their advantages. I wouldn't say one is better than the other. As others have already stated its a personal choice for which works for them better. To each his own....
    06-11-09 12:08 PM
    Yep. Sure is.

Can I get some of what your smoking please?
    06-11-09 01:07 PM
    its funny cause the features of the storm actually are better than the iphone..

if you look at the Iphone 3G comparision chart to the iphone 3GS its really funny.

"the iphone 3GS has new features like landscape mode and a video camera" lol

sure the storm could use wifi, a better app store ( in comparison to apples app store) and other things.. but once our phone gets a solid super fast operating system, people will realize it actually is better.

btw iphone 3GS has a 3 MP camera... la-di-da we have 3.2
    Really start the list please....
    And you REALLY gonna try to compare the camera features?
    Seriously?
    06-11-09 01:08 PM
    why did this thread get unlocked?

just seems like kindling to me
    06-11-09 01:08 PM
    why did this thread get unlocked?

just seems like kindling to me
    wasn't locked just moved...
    It's a troll trolling is all.. ALL GOOD..
    06-11-09 01:22 PM
    Nope, sure isn't
    Your wrong.

It is.

06-11-09 02:26 PM
    I like the iPhone for fun stuff. I like the Storm (when mine is working) for business stuff. Nothing like a freshly pushed email! lol
    06-11-09 02:28 PM
    wasn't locked just moved...
    It's a troll trolling is all.. ALL GOOD..
    It cannot be a troll.. Its a statement that is supportive and positive in a forum about the subject matter the forum focuses on.

A person entering a forum and doing nothing but making deragatory and inflammatory comments about the forum product would be more accurately called a troll.

Like the poster I am currently responding to.

Love the storm!

06-11-09 02:33 PM
    If by "much better" you mean "worse than", then you're right
    06-11-09 02:47 PM
    It cannot be a troll.. Its a statement that is supportive and positive in a forum about the subject matter the forum focuses on.

A person entering a forum and doing nothing but making deragatory and inflammatory comments about the forum product would be more accurately called a troll.

Like the poster I am currently responding to.

Love the storm!

Why are you focused on the iPhone? Shouldn't you be focused on your Storm and it's qualities? It's typical that a fanboy of one device makes comments about other devices even if theirs stinks. Go to the iPhone forum on Apple site.... no one over there is thinking about the Storm. I wonder why.

Also, you can be a troll without making deragatory and inflammatory comments. I'm not calling you one here, but it's what you say not how you say it that makes you a so called troll.
    Last edited by scorpiodsu; 06-11-09 at 02:55 PM.
    06-11-09 02:50 PM
    Why are you focused on the iPhone? Shouldn't you be focused on your Storm and it's qualities? It's typical that a fanboy of one device makes comments about other devices even if theirs stinks. Go to the iPhone forum on Apple site.... no one over there is thinking about the Storm. I wonder why.

Also, you can be a troll without making deragatory and inflammatory comments. I'm not calling you one here, but it's what you say not how you say it that makes you a so called troll.
    By stating the fact that storm is much better than the iphone I am focusing on its qualities.

...Because its a good phone. Better than the iphone.

06-11-09 03:18 PM
    By stating the fact that storm is much better than the iphone I am focusing on its qualities.

...Because its a good phone. Better than the iphone.

Ok..... where did you list it's qualities? It's funny that you think you're post has substance and that you really posted something productive. Here's a thought, what about saying "The Storm is the best device because xyz...." But the mere fact that you post is titled "Storm is much better than the iPhone" shows how much more focused you are on the iPhone than anything. Even with everything you said, you still said nothing. "Because it's a good phone". Ummmm care to share why instead of posting useless thoughts. SOME might find it helpful to list actual qualities than just saying "it's good". At least all the other ranters a ravers post actual instances, qualities and deficiencies.... you posted absolutely nothing. Even your fellow Storm users are wishing the Mods close this thread...... and besides the Bold kicks the Storm's arse any day of the week. Oh wait let me do it like you.... The Bold is much better than the Storm.
    06-11-09 03:48 PM
    I like the iPhone for fun stuff. I like the Storm (when mine is working) for business stuff. Nothing like a freshly pushed email! lol
    LOL @ "when mine is working". A person must really love their device to put up with one that works when it feels like it.
    06-11-09 03:52 PM
    hey I'll take what I can get, and the Storm is a great phone... seriously guys how long ago did we get truly excited that they were putting cameras on phones? now we're complaining about the megapixels? Geez, really put into context and the phones we use today are infinitely better... plus, if one phone ends up being better it's only a matter of time before the other guys catch up or even surpass the competition.
    06-11-09 04:34 PM
    hey I'll take what I can get, and the Storm is a great phone... seriously guys how long ago did we get truly excited that they were putting cameras on phones? now we're complaining about the megapixels? Geez, really put into context and the phones we use today are infinitely better... plus, if one phone ends up being better it's only a matter of time before the other guys catch up or even surpass the competition.
    bingo! fully agree... and the hardware upgrade intervals are getting smaller and smaller.
    06-11-09 04:46 PM
    Lol it took 3 generations for a great app store and a video camera...lol

06-11-09 04:57 PM
145 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD