Is the storm the only phone having (I really don't want to use this word, because after getting .99 i've been having great stability, but) EXTENSIVE issues with it's OS?

The last time I saw a pack of angry wolves (talking about us waiting for these OS releases) in a forum was when I was registered for the Star Wars Galaxies MMO and we were waiting for launch.

Back to my topic...

Is the 8900 or 9000 having as much problems as we are?
    02-08-09 12:35 AM
    my roommate has the 9000....so far, he's had nowhere near as many problems as me.
    02-08-09 01:03 AM
    Not even close. I challenged people last week to see if they could find a forum with more"I Hate (device)" threads than this place. No one has pm'ed me yet. Bottom line, no, we are WAYYYYYYYY behind the power curve. Potential is there, but doesn't mean anything if it doesn't come together.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-09 08:42 AM
    The Bold had issues too early on, BUT not as extensive as our.
    02-08-09 09:38 AM
    I have used BB's since the 7000 days...and I have never dealt with anything like this.

But...that is the tradeoff for being on the cutting edge of technology and this is a more consumer driven device than anything RIM has ever attempted, therefor I don't really get upset about it.
    02-08-09 09:46 AM
    cutting edge?

maybe in terms of this is is RIM's first touch screen but touch screens have been around

the biggest mistake (as mentioned in many rants) is that this OS is built OFF the Bold..it is not Storm specific and I am quite certain that RIM is having problems with this initial decision
    02-08-09 09:48 AM
    There has never been a touch screen with dual capability of hover vs click. If they are building off the bold than the code they add for this function alone is going to take some time.
    02-08-09 09:52 AM
    Storm is bleeding edge... Problem is its our blood.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-09 10:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD