I just got a new Storm due to probs... My new phone is missing application center. I havent activated it yet. My loader says its installed...

What do I do?
    01-26-09 06:13 AM
    Activate it. The Options > Advance Options > Host Routing table then hit the BB button then hit "Register now". Then give it a minute or two and it should be there.
    01-26-09 06:51 AM
    I don't have a new storm, but I recently upgraded to .90, ever since I've been missing the application center.

I've resent the routing tables more than once and it has not reappeared.

I've shown all icons and checked all the folders to make sure it wasn't hidden.

Any ideas from anyone?
    01-29-09 01:55 PM
    Silly point, but I believe the icon for the app center has changed back to what it was in .65. It's back to the yellow circle based icon.
    01-29-09 02:30 PM
    I don't have a new storm, but I recently upgraded to .90, ever since I've been missing the application center.

I've resent the routing tables more than once and it has not reappeared.

I've shown all icons and checked all the folders to make sure it wasn't hidden.

Any ideas from anyone?
    Did you check to see that the app center is still installed on the device? (Options> Advanced Options> Applications> Look for App Center) If it appears, delete it from the list. If it is missing or after deleting it, open up the app loader in DM and reinstall the app center.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-09 08:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD