I went to verizon today to pick up a storm, I really wanted to like the phone. After trying it out for about an hour (there weren't many people around my store) I decided against it. JUst not as quick for the funtions I use alot during the day. Seemed sluggish to me (which I hope they fix). In the end, I stayed with my Old treo 700P.

I DO want to try out a blackberry and see if I can adapt. The only model I think currently has a chance is the curve. My coworker has one and seems happy with his. So, if you have a Verizon Curve and no longer need it, I would love to take it off your hands. I want to try one out but don't want to pay full retail or use up my new every two. I want to wait until the BOLD comes knocking on verizon's door. I know this is a long shot, but I thought if someone has one they are just going to sling in the drawer, I could use it.

Robb
    11-21-08 02:51 PM
    11-21-08 02:53 PM
    Yep I looked around on there. Weird thing is most of those are going for way more then the local store price. Not all of them but most.
    11-21-08 02:56 PM
    I have an 8330 Curve for VZW forsale... Just upgraded to the Storm. Curve is only 7 mths old. Looks brand new. Please email or PM me. I am selling for $125.
    11-21-08 02:58 PM
    I have an ATT one I will let you have pretty cheap, let me know.
    11-21-08 03:14 PM
    No thanks, I need verizon. I just checked their site, If I just sign up as a new customer I could get one for $99. Cancel before 30 days. I know in the store they were talking about getting one for free with some promotion of $100 off or something like that. I wonder if I would have to use my NE2.
    11-21-08 03:19 PM
    It's $99 AFTER a rebate (atleast it was when I switched to vzw). And if you tried to sign up and cancel before the 30 days, I'm pretty sure you have to give the phone back as well. Idk, look into your local craigstlist. I found a few around here (central NY). Too bad you didn't need a t-mobile curve...my gold 8320 is just collecting dust
    11-21-08 03:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD