I have storm lock so that when the screen goes dark it locks and when i wanna open it back up i gotta slide the slider. My question is can i make it so that when i bring my phone outta sleep can i lock the slider screen to portrait???
    06-02-09 06:34 PM
    I have storm lock so that when the screen goes dark it locks and when i wanna open it back up i gotta slide the slider. My question is can i make it so that when i bring my phone outta sleep can i lock the slider screen to portrait???
    clarification message: do u mean stormslider?
    06-02-09 08:16 PM
    As long as it "sleeps" from an app that has "autorotation" disabled. My Home Screen has the auto rotation disabled so Storm Slider always comes up in portrait. If my phone went into sleep mode while the Browser was up it would open in whatever position I had the device because I allow autorotation while using the browser.
    06-02-09 08:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD