Doesn't seem to be working with the upgrade, getting the "uncaught exception:java,kang.NullPointerException" error. Have tried reinstalling a couple times.

Granted, it's not the most important app, but I'm an architect, so it's useful on construction sites.

Ideas?

**edit** -- weird addendum to this: every time I've tried to see if storm level will work, it messes up my backlight dimming settings -- I have to go back into screen/display and reset it to the time interval I want...bizarre
    Last edited by leo1055; 10-26-09 at 06:29 PM.
    10-26-09 06:27 PM
    I am having absolutely no issue with this app at all. I works just fine for me. Make sure that you have your permissions set to allow and compatibility mode turned off. And don't forget that batt pull. :-)
    10-26-09 09:47 PM
    Doesn't seem to be working with the upgrade, getting the "uncaught exception:java,kang.NullPointerException" error. Have tried reinstalling a couple times.

Granted, it's not the most important app, but I'm an architect, so it's useful on construction sites.

Ideas?

**edit** -- weird addendum to this: every time I've tried to see if storm level will work, it messes up my backlight dimming settings -- I have to go back into screen/display and reset it to the time interval I want...bizarre
    I am getting the same error - it must not like the new OS.
    10-26-09 10:54 PM
    My level is working just fine with the upgrade!
    10-26-09 11:11 PM
    The extreme labs level works fine and its free too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-09 11:32 PM
    Link to the extreme labs one?

10-27-09 12:19 AM
    Link to the extreme labs one?

Here you go. Its not as pretty as some of the others but you can calibrate it and it serves its purpose. http://www.xtremelabs.com/assets/mobile/level/level.jad. That's the ota address.

10-27-09 02:12 AM
    Here you go. Its not as pretty as some of the others but you can calibrate it and it serves its purpose. http://www.xtremelabs.com/assets/mobile/level/level.jad. That's the ota address.

great -- thanks!
    10-27-09 08:41 AM

Ideas?

same here,sometimes it will open,and most of the time it will give me this same error,idk...,wish there was a fix for this,i really need my level.i have sent an email to support on this yesterday,but have not heard anything back from them yet.
    10-28-09 07:26 AM
    ok,heres the fix for your level,first uninstall your present level application,then from your storm browser go to http://www.mobigloo.com/bb2/stormlevel122.jad,then download your new 5.0 Storm Pro Level,hope this helps everyone,worked for me.
    10-28-09 08:10 AM
    Worked for me too.
    10-28-09 08:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD