The led on my storm only lights up once and awhile. I have custom profiles but they all have the led on. I noticed a lot of people having this problem but no one is getting answers. The whole profile system set up is my biggest pet peve its so complicated I used to have a pearl and I liked the way it was set up nice an simple.
    12-25-08 07:19 AM
    If you use the clock try exiting bedside mode...mine was just doing the same thing and now its working again. Hope this helps...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-25-08 08:59 AM
    If you use the clock try exiting bedside mode...mine was just doing the same thing and now its working again. Hope this helps...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    it wasnt in bedside mode but I just started noticing that it is only on my custom alerts that it doesnt light up so its probably some funky glitch that the stupid sound profiles have. I mean really they need to go back to the old way the sound profiles were.
    01-05-09 10:28 PM
    in my contact alerts everything but the ringtone and LED have to be set to active profile or in my "custom Made vibrate profile" when I get a text it will ring. What the ****. I dont understand and yes in my normal profile it says led on
    urrrgh lol'
    oh well I love my phone
    01-05-09 10:47 PM
    this seems to be an issue with the storm. it is the same way with alert sounds. a lot of people's storms (including mine) do not get the alert sound when receiving a message (e-mail, SMS, etc.). I am assuming this is along the lines of that same issue. Hopefully it will be taken care of on the next official software update. I have verizon so i am waiting patiently
    01-05-09 10:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD