i only comment your posts because you whine so much about the storm, and you have the most ******** pic for profile i have ever seen, but anyways I'm going to London for a couple months leaving tomorrow, sigh, ill miss ya brother, and u know u still have a storm you're just pulling everyone's leg and saying you don't.
    Ahh have a safe trip. I wish you well on your travels.

Perhaps when you return you will know the true story behind the Storms woes. Somethings not quite right and it's been very quiet...................
    01-20-09 12:18 AM
    I passed on the Storm because of build and hardware problems.

Next device I get will be the Niagra when it's released on Verizon. As soon as the Pre comes to Verizon I will definitely pick it up as well.
    So I guess when that time comes you will be asking for donations to support your wants?
    01-20-09 11:12 AM
    ^you kidding? I've already begun to panhandle.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-09 11:58 AM
    I laughed at the original post. I am sure it is Iphone fanboy propaganda but funny anyhow. My Storm actually functions properly and is a solid build so I guess I can laugh.

I do however wonder why some people purely post nothing but anti-storm rhetoric while bringing nothing productive to the Storm forum.
    01-20-09 06:08 PM

I do however wonder why some people purely post nothing but anti-storm rhetoric while bringing nothing productive to the Storm forum.
    Thanks Graz. I give you the lead on the Storm toolkit and you have the nerve to tell me I bring nothing to the forum?

No appreciation.

01-20-09 06:38 PM
    I have no problem with someone not liking the Storm; I do however wonder If my phone (Curve) was giving me everything I need in a phone, would I be hanging out in the Storm forum?!?

Give me a minute .... have to get back to you guys (and gals) on that one.
    01-20-09 06:58 PM
    wow hahahahha
    02-07-09 09:58 PM
    The fact that there's two cereal killers in this thread is really freakin me out
    02-07-09 10:23 PM
    The real one 'Cereal Killer' apparently got banned. The fake one cereal-killer is someone else posing as him. This was a seriously funny thread...
    02-07-09 10:28 PM
    The real one 'Cereal Killer' apparently got banned.
    Calling out the administrator of this website helps with that end result.
    02-08-09 04:20 AM
    I wonder if he's liking his vacation?
    02-08-09 05:37 AM
    Calling out the administrator of this website helps with that end result.
    I think the funniest thing about that whole exchange was that the Blackberrius Maximus Blog wasn't written by Kevin! lol. Unless Gary Mazo is a pseudonym..

I was going to try to point that out... but then the thread and CK disappeared... *poof*

I'm guessing CK is here somewheres...
    02-08-09 09:29 AM
    I think the funniest thing about that whole exchange was that the Blackberrius Maximus Blog wasn't written by Kevin! lol. Unless Gary Mazo is a pseudonym..

I was going to try to point that out... but then the thread and CK disappeared... *poof*

Hmm, now that you mention it, that is true.

All that being said, CK was ultimately being more of a nuisance than an actual conversation starter (which, after all, is the point of having a forum). Sometimes, people get overzealous and overplay their hand and I think that's exactly what happened here. To be fair to him, part of the decision was also influenced by the sheer number of foul-mouthed replies that he was getting. Not 100% his fault but that certainly doesn't help with the well-rounded, family-friendly community we're all trying to foster here.

I would hazard a guess that CK is around here somewhere. Hard to give up that kind of addiction, perhaps just lying low, waiting for the right moment
    02-08-09 09:46 AM
    LMAO good one!
    02-09-09 01:37 AM
    lol, I have already swapped my berry storm 3times as they have been faulty, where can i get this kit from in case my 4th storm breaks
    02-09-09 02:46 AM
    Wow. I got taken for a ride then. I spent 24.99 for my torn set. I could have just waited for this instead. Lol....Probably a 2 year subsidized price tho.

02-09-09 10:31 PM
    Err torx set...damn sell check.

02-09-09 10:32 PM

I'm waiting for Reed McClay(?) to let me know if I'm "allowed" to post here anymore.

I told him I would tone it down. Questioning the validity of that article was not such a good idea ; )

At any rate I apologize to those that were offended and upset over what I posted. Never knew people would get so crazy.

Peace my brothers, you know who you are.

02-10-09 05:23 PM
    I'm waiting for Reed McClay(?) to let me know if I'm "allowed" to post here anymore.

I told him I would tone it down. Questioning the validity of that article was not such a good idea ; )

At any rate I apologize to those that were offended and upset over what I posted. Never knew people would get so crazy.

Peace my brothers, you know who you are.

Pretty much positive that they told YOU you'd tone it down.

Anyway that cake is sliced, i'll have a piece.
    02-10-09 05:27 PM
    Welcome back CK.

Things have settled down nicely during your absence, I trust you will assist us in keeping it that way.

You are welcome to join in the discussion, but you are warned about acting the agent provocateur.
    02-11-09 10:51 AM
    Welcome back CK.

Things have settled down nicely during your absence, I trust you will assist us in keeping it that way.

You are welcome to join in the discussion, but you are warned about acting the agent provocateur.
    Thank you Reed. Its good to be back.

I will refrain from disruptive behavior ; )

02-11-09 01:37 PM
    I wanted a good smart phone on the Verizon network and picked the Storm. If I had read all of the bashings beforehand I might not have. This is my fist blackberry and I love it. It has issues, but I figure it will grow out of them. It is my organizer, my phonebooks, my GPS, my financial information manager, my chess partner, my radio, audiobook player and my TV. I get my news, weather and entertainment all in one place. I'm glad I bought it before all the bashing started.
    02-11-09 02:04 PM
    lol thats great
    02-11-09 02:08 PM
    Best phone on the market (after replacements)
    02-11-09 07:26 PM
    *cue the music*

The Boys are Back in Town...

Welcome Back CK!
    02-11-09 07:42 PM
76 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD