Hey folks on a very serious note check out this thread. It is what I have been trying to say to everyone for a while. The Storm is in fact a failure and it's known around VZW.

cereal-killer I knew you worked for either VZW or RIM you were all over these boards like a coked out hooah. This is getting good.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f133/i-...72/index2.html
    01-16-09 09:00 PM
    BTW cereal killer, I will be the first; if only (LOL) to say i've got much respect for you, so our arguments are not so much ******** but rather.. constructive lol
    thanks dude. Check out the link above for some other info about what I have been saying. I suspect my shadow (cereal-killer) will now soon disolve into the ether.

He/she has now been downgraded to insignificant
    01-16-09 09:06 PM
    It's just un-possible to think this thread isn't hilarious...
    01-17-09 10:26 AM
    Pre out of the box will run circles around the Storm. No contest. Sorry : )

Storm can't get out of its own way.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I think that is what people said about the Storm vs Iphone. Might want to wait before making that claim.

Those kits were sold out. Mine is back ordered can't wait for the fix. Next should be a software kit.
    01-17-09 06:15 PM
    You can make your own kit. All you need is a few things...

That plus some electrical tape, a guitar pick (watch the disassembly video on YT) and a few business cards or sticky pads and you can probably handle most of the Storm's day to day maintenance.
    01-17-09 06:20 PM
    I think that is what people said about the Storm vs Iphone. Might want to wait before making that claim.

Those kits were sold out. Mine is back ordered can't wait for the fix. Next should be a software kit.
    ha! Yours is on backorder : )

Yeah your right about the comparison. But from the "leaked" videos of the Storm it was pretty obvious there would be problems.

Did you happen to watch the 25 minute presentation on the Pre? It looked pretty good. But I have to agree ill wait for it to be released before posting anything definitive about how it runs.

01-17-09 06:36 PM
    Lol? Why are you here? Pretty much have no life .. Trying to **** people off about a phone.. Your pretty cool. Faggggg

01-17-09 06:50 PM
    Lol? Why are you here? Pretty much have no life .. Trying to **** people off about a phone.. Your pretty cool. Faggggg

does this mean you won't be purchasing the kit?

01-17-09 07:16 PM
    Good thing a lot of mods are Canadian or the fact that he noticed your lit cigarette (the faggg he must be referring to) might get misinterpreted.

I'm still not sure what he is using the posessive "your" for. Your what is pretty cool? The kit? .. I think he meant, "Your kit is pretty cool." and he want's a faggg in his.
    01-17-09 08:15 PM
    ROFLMAO. You know what? I looked at this and laughed because I originally wanted a Storm when I saw it was coming out, but after hearing the horror stories from actual owners, I decided it was best to wait for the next version of it. The problems suck and I feel bad for those that own the problematic devices, but when someone comes up and attack those that state FACTS about the problems that shouldn't exist, (or make a little humor about it), the attackers are automatically placed into the fanboy category. Seriously guys, if you are getting worked up about a joke someone made in a forum about a PHONE (which, let's face it guys, that's what a Blackberry is) you need to think about who really needs a life. I love my Curve 8330, and I hope one day I will be able to own a problem-free Storm or equivalent device, but I won't defend it religiously as it is a tool for social networking and communication.
    01-18-09 12:37 PM
    ^ I'd like a nice touch BB as well. The current one will never cut it for me though.

I'm starting to seriously wonder if they will abandon the whole platform alltogether with the current disaster they have on their hands.

Its been very quiet with no comms coming in from anywhere. I'm not so sure that's a good thing.

01-18-09 07:42 PM
    ^ I'd like a nice touch BB as well. The current one will never cut it for me though.

I'm starting to seriously wonder if they will abandon the whole platform alltogether with the current disaster they have on their hands.

Its been very quiet with no comms coming in from anywhere. I'm not so sure that's a good thing.

oh... and that whole post you left about your avatar, your still a moron for having that as your avatar and anyone that thinks a baby smoking a joint or a cig w/e is funny, is uneducated and a moron just like yourself, anyone that thinks its cute or funny should grow the **** up
    01-18-09 08:11 PM
    This is the first time I've actually laughed out loud at a crackberry post. Didn't expect to see that picture when I loaded the thread. Hilarious.
    01-18-09 08:11 PM
    That jkunk is a little unstable....wow : )

01-18-09 08:16 PM
    yeah unstable, im not the one with the moronic picture of a baby smoking, you're one of those people getting your baby high, you're cool dude i mean i wish u was my friend
    01-18-09 08:18 PM
    even to posta pic like that you can tell you're very immature and need to grow up and your parents didn't raise you right =)
    01-18-09 08:20 PM
    Is there a package B kit? I see this one comes with no felts pads and that is my main source for absolute clicking pleasure.. I'll wait for an updated package thanks!
    01-18-09 10:33 PM
    Is there a package B kit? I see this one comes with no felts pads and that is my main source for absolute clicking pleasure.. I'll wait for an updated package thanks!
    Funny you mention that there's actually a Deluxe package coming out next month with "click pads" AND extra buttons w/ included adhesive.

I will update as soon as its released happy Stormin'!!!

01-18-09 10:48 PM
    Funny you mention that there's actually a Deluxe package coming out next month with "click pads" AND extra buttons w/ included adhesive.

I will update as soon as its released happy Stormin'!!!

One word, BALLLIN'!!!! lol
    01-18-09 10:50 PM
    you're very immature and need to grow up and your parents didn't raise you right =)
    amen to that brother : )

01-18-09 10:51 PM
    I spent my money on the 32g iPod Touch after I handled the plasticy Storm. Envious? Not in the least. I bought something I wanted.

Fyi I REALLY wanted the Storm at one time until I saw how cheap it was and how bad it ran.

I can't agree with that opinion. The storm looks anything but cheap. Either way it doesn't matter you got what you want. People it is a phone not a friend of the family or family. Also, why..........would anyone want to leave Blackberry for Palm. Besides all phones have defects during the first launch I have not seen a device yet that is perfect out of the box on release date. Give it at least 6 months before we continue to bash the phone really. Its still just a newborn and we are trying to make a teenager.
    01-19-09 10:55 AM
    I can't wait for the first PRE to come out. I am a lifelong Palm guy, owned a Pilot and worked up to a Treo. That's why I bought a Storm, Palm is dead.
    01-19-09 09:22 PM
    Pre out of the box will run circles around the Storm. No contest. Sorry : )

Storm can't get out of its own way.

What with the tool kit deal, I figured you'd be picking up a Storm, or are you actually getting the Pre?
    01-19-09 09:26 PM
    What with the tool kit deal, I figured you'd be picking up a Storm, or are you actually getting the Pre?
    I passed on the Storm because of build and hardware problems.

Next device I get will be the Niagra when it's released on Verizon. As soon as the Pre comes to Verizon I will definitely pick it up as well.
    01-19-09 10:49 PM
    I passed on the Storm because of build and hardware problems.

Next device I get will be the Niagra when it's released on Verizon. As soon as the Pre comes to Verizon I will definitely pick it up as well.
    i only comment your posts because you whine so much about the storm, and you have the most ******** pic for profile i have ever seen, but anyways I'm going to London for a couple months leaving tomorrow, sigh, ill miss ya brother, and u know u still have a storm you're just pulling everyone's leg and saying you don't.
    01-20-09 12:00 AM
76 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD