has this happened to you?

why would it do this?
    06-01-09 11:04 AM
    bump?!?1sffsdf
    06-01-09 01:57 PM
    never happened to me

have you tried a battery pull?
    06-01-09 02:02 PM
    The OS version can cause this. what version are you running? I had problems with mine freezing up when BB messenger was left open, ended up i would have to pull the bat to get it to fix.
    06-01-09 02:04 PM
    what do you mean when bbm was left open?? if im not mistaken bbm is one of the five applications that are constantly running............
    06-01-09 02:08 PM
    what do you mean when bbm was left open?? if im not mistaken bbm is one of the five applications that are constantly running............
    if i left it open on a conversation, an no your not mistaken it is always running in the background
    06-01-09 02:14 PM
    I have had the same issue man. While in the middle of typing a message BBM would freeze, shutdown, then restart my phone. FREAKIN ANOYING. I'm hoping the new OS upgrade will help. So far no issues with the new OS.
    06-01-09 07:14 PM
    piece of crap Storm again!
    06-01-09 07:32 PM
    I have had the same issue man. While in the middle of typing a message BBM would freeze, shutdown, then restart my phone. FREAKIN ANOYING. I'm hoping the new OS upgrade will help. So far no issues with the new OS.
    I had the exact same thing when I first got my phone, but my experience so far is telling me that it was strictly a .75 OS thing. I've tried every leak from .90 onward, and while some have had other problems, none of them had this one.
    06-01-09 08:10 PM
    I had the exact same thing when I first got my phone, but my experience so far is telling me that it was strictly a .75 OS thing. I've tried every leak from .90 onward, and while some have had other problems, none of them had this one.
    Awesome man! Thats good to know. Thanks.
    06-01-09 09:10 PM
    I had that problem too. While typing on BBM, I would get a white screen with a small box that said Device Error then the phone would reboot on its own. Yes I was running .75

So far I haven't had that problem with .148

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-09 09:59 PM
    I had that problem too. While typing on BBM, I would get a white screen with a small box that said Device Error then the phone would reboot on its own. Yes I was running .75

So far I haven't had that problem with .148

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I had the same problem too, running on .75. Now after replacing my 1st Storm for having 1/2 the screen black out and updating my 2nd Storm, I have had nooo problems at all! Hopefully it stays this way because this phone is pretty awesome!
    06-01-09 10:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD