So I have yet to have a real problem with my phone, however, I was just using it and the screen went white and in the middle there was a box that said reset for half a second and then it shut off.

Any idea why?
    11-27-08 10:56 PM
    So I have yet to have a real problem with my phone, however, I was just using it and the screen went white and in the middle there was a box that said reset for half a second and then it shut off.

Any idea why?
    Because you have a Blackberry Storm, with software that badly needs revision to be more stable. But oops, sorry. You'll be waiting a few more days.
    11-27-08 10:58 PM
    Because you have a Blackberry Storm, with software that badly needs revision to be more stable. But oops, sorry. You'll be waiting a few more days.
    FAIL.

it was updating itself and installing V Cast music
    11-27-08 11:01 PM
    huh?

I've had mine bounce itself for no reason during the followng events:

1. Playing music, receiving 4 e-mails - white screen / reboot.
    2. using the camera, trying to do mobile image upload / white screen / reboot.
    3. sitting in the holster, pulling it out, white screen / reboot.
    4. Sitting on the table, doing nothing (I think suspect receiving e-mails) blammo - reboot.

I wish for the update... I wish...

(Just a note, its not doing this EVERYTIME I happen to do the things listed here, but it does, do these things, at random and so far, in almost a week, its getting worse as time goes.)
    11-27-08 11:05 PM
    no reset here . . I turn it off each night though
    11-27-08 11:08 PM
    mine just did this too...
    11-27-08 11:09 PM
    FAIL.

it was updating itself and installing V Cast music
    Oh right... Unprompted V-Cast install. That must be why my Storm goes haywire and locks up all the time.
    11-27-08 11:10 PM
    Yea its installing the install button for VCast, wasn't any software issue, just installing new stuff.
    11-27-08 11:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD