Just recently yesterday, I started deleting certain applications that I felt wasn't necessary and I may have deleted a certain app that caused the phone to reboot every 30 seconds or so. I'm running the latest OS (4.7.075). I was on the phone with technical support for about 30 minutes and since I don't have a Windows OS (I'm running a Mac) the guy puts me through the hard reset process in which I had to wipe EVERYTHING and luckily I had several of my contacts backed up to the sim card so I was safe (somewhat). After the wipe, the phone kept rebooting every 30 seconds again. This time, I was getting frustrated! 10 minutes later, I noticed that I didn't have any service books or host routing tables available on the phone so I called technical support back and they noted that since I've been having problems, they'll have one shipped out to me as soon as they have them in stock again. I'm waiting on the guy to call me back today or tomorrow. I'm desperate for another phone.

Does the replacement phone already have the latest OS??? Any feedback on this would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
    12-18-08 05:43 AM
    I just received a replacement yesterday. It had the .075 already on it.
    12-18-08 06:24 AM
    phones been shipped right now are all loaded with 75.
    12-18-08 06:29 AM
    You guys are awesome!!! Thanks!!!

Now all I gotta do is wait! I plan on calling CS back today...
    12-18-08 06:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD