Well folks, it's great to be here! I have posted for years in Howards( finally got banned because the kids in the forum were driving me nuts). I know it's stupid to say what I just said but thats the truth. Here at Crackberry, there seems to be a sense of maturity.

Anyhow, I have to say that I am sick and tired of people finding excuses to blast the Storm. The so called experts are so quick to dismss the Storm. I ask myself why? As a phone, the Storm works great. You won't be the fastest texter in the world but texting isn't everything that defines a phone.

To the main topic. The fact that the Storm is on Verizon is a huge plus right off the bat for the Storm. I live in Southern Cal and I had both generation Iphones for a brief period of time and have had Verizon for years. The 3G Iphone is a gorgeous phone but to this day, I believe there is a hardware problem that is the cause of a huge amount of dropped calls with full signal, lousy quality and horrible 3G connectivity. Yes, the bottom line is that for me, the experience was horrible!
    The Storm on the other hand has tons of flaws! It also has tons of strengths! It's been out for less then two months and already we have had software updates which make it better all of the time. My gut feeling is that within 6 months, the Storm will be in more demand then it is today.
    12-28-08 08:46 PM
    My 2G iPhone drops calls a lot too. I think that is more of a carrier problem than hardware.
    12-28-08 09:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD