Kind of random, but just curious if anyone else is experiencing what I am. Right now I am just browsing around on my laptop using the touchpad. Since getting the Storm I have noticed myself doing two things on the laptop that are well, ineffective.

1. When trying to scroll down on a web page, I now start at the bottom of the touchpad move up expecting to move down the web page.

2. I have been trying to actually push the touchpad in to select links and what not.

Other than the instant addiction to my other BlackBerry's, this is definitely a first where I am emulating phone interactions with my laptop.

Anyone else experiencing influences in your life because of your new Storm?
    11-23-08 12:11 AM
    its just a phone.....
    -Rik
    11-23-08 12:12 AM
    Indeed it is, it's sad really. Just been using it throughout the day to get a feel for the new keyboard and what not. Oh well, there are worse things in life to be addicted to...
    11-23-08 12:14 AM
    Tonight I was setting my coworkers windows based phone for a blue tooth transfer, and kept trying to select an option by touching his screen.
    11-23-08 12:16 AM
    Indeed it is, it's sad really. Just been using it throughout the day to get a feel for the new keyboard and what not. Oh well, there are worse things in life to be addicted to...
    i salute you
    11-23-08 12:44 AM
    I use a scroll wheel on my laptop mouse and have been scrolling the wrong way for two days.
    Great problem to have though!
    11-23-08 12:49 AM
    I joined this forum site (2 months ago) just so I could get the storm... but I am still a frequent visitor. When I get off the computer I log on with my storm.
    11-23-08 12:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD