I seen the Storm II demo unit at BestBuy today and did not like how the bottom of the phone was raised above the screen. It gave a very uncomfortable feeling when using those buttons. Is the real phone flush with the screen and the casing or is the screen just like the demo unit? If so I won't be getting a Storm II.
    10-24-09 09:16 PM
    No way. The screen for the dummy is just a piece of glass. The real vs dummy screens are nothing alike.
    10-24-09 09:26 PM
    No way. The screen for the dummy is just a piece of glass. The real vs dummy screens are nothing alike.
    Very untrue. The dummy and real phone are not exactly alike, but they are very similar.
    10-24-09 09:42 PM
    I seen the Storm II demo unit at BestBuy today and did not like how the bottom of the phone was raised above the screen. It gave a very uncomfortable feeling when using those buttons. Is the real phone flush with the screen and the casing or is the screen just like the demo unit? If so I won't be getting a Storm II.
    You should use the dummy phone to get an idea, but you should use the actual live model before forming an opinion, other than the looks and size of the phone.
    10-24-09 09:46 PM
    Yeah. The dummy is just what it is.......a dummy haha.
    10-24-09 10:40 PM
    I wonder if the dummy phone turns on just kidding lol.
    10-24-09 10:43 PM
    You could grab the dummy phone, take it into a store saying "my phone's not working" and see what they say. I'd love to see that.
    10-24-09 10:53 PM
    Very untrue. The dummy and real phone are not exactly alike, but they are very similar.
    Everytime I see your avatar it makes me lose my food. Michael Jackson...eughewwwww...

Barf
    10-24-09 11:07 PM
    in this case , its very true , they are not alike at all, saw a dummy at best buy few days ago been playing with a real one on and off.

and am concerned with one little thing
    10-24-09 11:18 PM
    in this case , its very true , they are not alike at all, saw a dummy at best buy few days ago been playing with a real one on and off.

and am concerned with one little thing
    What is the one little thing you are concerned about?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-09 11:26 PM
    What is the one little thing you are concerned about?

I DONT OWN IT YET lol , it was nice , the click was awsome , much shallower then i expected (if that makes sense) but overall i was impressed , then again i have only played with it a total of 5 min total so i can be sure , but it is very much like the storm 1 , just better .. so i guess " the best storm on earth , just got better" would work
    10-24-09 11:29 PM
    I DONT OWN IT YET lol , it was nice , the click was awsome , much shallower then i expected (if that makes sense) but overall i was impressed , then again i have only played with it a total of 5 min total so i can be sure , but it is very much like the storm 1 , just better .. so i guess " the best storm on earth , just got better" would work
    Oh haha, I have the same concern!
    Everything sounds good so far but I need to wait till about mid November to get mine

10-24-09 11:33 PM
    Oh haha, I have the same concern!
    Everything sounds good so far but I need to wait till about mid November to get mine

**** man your only like 5 hours or so from me .. i think lol , im sure u can get ur date moved up man
    10-24-09 11:53 PM
    **** man your only like 5 hours or so from me .. i think lol , im sure u can get ur date moved up man
    I'm on my BB so I can't see where you're from.

But I'm actually paying full retail price because my upgrade is in over a year haha.. So I need to wait for money

10-25-09 12:01 AM
    I'm on my BB so I can't see where you're from.

But I'm actually paying full retail price because my upgrade is in over a year haha.. So I need to wait for money

ahh i c, that makes sense lol , and im from vancouver WA
    10-25-09 12:02 AM
    Ahh yup, 4 to 5 hours is about right!

10-25-09 12:05 AM
    You can. You pay a $20 fee, but it moves up.
    10-25-09 12:06 AM
    Haha Me too.

I find it funny how the demo and real version differ enough to cause a noticeable physical change. Funky.

�argh. I can't wait for the Storm2.
    10-25-09 12:12 AM
    Haha Me too.

I find it funny how the demo and real version differ enough to cause a noticeable physical change. Funky.

�argh. I can't wait for the Storm2.
    Yeah , for sure man , so... you from vancouver ?
    10-25-09 12:13 AM
    Yeah , for sure man , so... you from vancouver ?
    Yeah. lol

It was weird seeing your location.
    10-25-09 12:17 AM
    Yeah. lol

It was weird seeing your location.
    thats tight , how old are u lol , what highschool u go to?
    10-25-09 12:20 AM
    thats tight , how old are u lol , what highschool u go to?
    lol I'm 20 and go to WSU (Vancouver campus). What about you? >_<
    10-25-09 12:21 AM
    lol I'm 20 and go to WSU (Vancouver campus). What about you? >_<
    .... lol , im 19 almost 20 , what highschool u go to ?
    10-25-09 12:22 AM
    .... lol , im 19 almost 20 , what highschool u go to ?
    I graduated from high school two years ago. I go to uni (washington state).
    10-25-09 12:23 AM
    I graduated from high school two years ago. I go to uni (washington state).
    DOH im an ***** , i was wondering why you kept saying WSU , i mean to type " What highschool DID you go to " lol , now it all makes more sense lol
    10-25-09 12:27 AM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD