Got mine last night. Yea! Except that it has .65 on it. Now to figure out how to force an OTA update...
    12-19-08 07:34 AM
    Okay, what's the deal? Why don't I have the OTA upgrades application?
    EDIT: nm, found it in options...

And why is Visual Voicemail already installed?
    EDIT: still wondering that. I thought it was an extra charge? You'd think I'd have some say about that...
    Last edited by Revolutionary; 12-19-08 at 07:50 AM.
    12-19-08 07:48 AM
    VVM comes pre-installed, but not activated. You have to activate it and agree to the charge to use it.

Also, to the person above who wants to get their device replaced-- e-mail momentum, because Verizon will not replace your phone.
    12-19-08 08:28 AM
    how are everyone's devices working out? Mine was not receiving emails or blackberry messages, I had performed all of the updates and everything. I had to do a hard reset and now all works great! I love this push putton screen!!! It is so much easier to use than th iPhone!
    12-19-08 02:18 PM
    Those who have phone problems with the contest phone, are their any issues with the replacement from Verizon since it was free? Prior everytime I called Verizon they had no idea what this contest was, wondering if they are treating these phones like they were purchased and honoring replacements

Sorry...edit....just saw the above to email Momentum, is that working out, they never responded to a single email I sent them.

Kad
    12-23-08 06:05 PM
    Bump for replacement.

Have any of you successfully had your phone replaced by Momentum? I'm finding that my phone increasingly exihibits both the screen-click and the dust problems. I want a new one.
    01-28-09 04:25 PM
    I had three replacements all directly through Verizon.

Kad
    01-28-09 04:53 PM
    I got a replacement first from Momentum, then from Verizon.
    01-28-09 04:54 PM
    I got my first replacement from Verizon... Although I had to talk to about 7 people before I talked to someone who would send me one.
    01-28-09 07:07 PM
    That's interesting that you guys haven't gotten yours yet. This promotion through Verizon was contracted to a company called Momentum, who also ran the 100 Free Storm Contests in SF, Chicago, and NY. I was one of the winners and received mine way back even before Christmas.
    01-28-09 07:15 PM
    aaaaaand i just noticed the dates on the posts. whoops
    01-28-09 07:17 PM
    What I like is that this post ^^ started a new page...

So I might be able to get a replacement directly from Verizon? Anyone do it in store, or all through telesales?
    01-29-09 08:20 AM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD