Hey,

I was wondering if anyone could help me with this:

On my old curve, you could highlight and click on telephone numbers listed online - like when they were in XXX-XXX-XXXX format.

Can you get that to work on the storm? It's really inconvenient trying to either select, copy, and paste or otherwise memorize numbers from the Browser.

Thanks
    02-21-09 04:26 PM
    Yes this works. I've used this feature quite a few times. Very useful!
    02-21-09 04:28 PM
    Works for me too, no problems with it.
    02-21-09 04:36 PM
    There are a couple of pieces of software that I found that make life a LOT easier for me on the Storm:
    -WICKSoft LinkWorks: This software finds all the Internet links and phone numbers that the default Storm OS might miss and at the very most you hit the menu button and choose 'select link' if it doesn't high-light it right away.
    -PasteDTMF: This software solves the other thing that drives me crazy with the Storm. You have a conference call. You click the high-lighted number. Wait, what was the access code? With this software, you high-light the access code, and then when you get on the con-call, hit the menu button and dump the access code as DTMF tones and you are done. No need to memorize anything or have to write it down.

These are two that have made my life a LOT more easy.
    02-21-09 05:14 PM
    I'm glad to hear that the Storm OS has the hyperlinks for phone numbers. For some reason, they aren't working on my phone. For instance, when there are phone numbers listed from Google, none of them are hyperlinked.

Anyone have any insight into this problem?

Thanks
    02-21-09 09:25 PM
    I have noticed that, while some of the numbers I come across don't appear to be links, once I touch them they become selected and I can press the BB button to call them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-09 09:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD