WHen ever I have an incoming call or msg, as i am taking out my SWEET BBS to see who's buggin me, My ringtone that i have set will disable sound as soon as i remove the phone from my holster. Its playing while in the holster,but stops as soon as i take it out. Any ideas on how I can keep it going til I hit the answer key or want to see the msg. I just like my kool tones...thats all. Thanks
    01-08-09 03:29 PM
    you have to edit the profile. it must be set to sound on when in holster, but set to silent when out of holster.
    01-08-09 03:39 PM
    you have to edit the profile. it must be set to sound on when in holster, but set to silent when out of holster.
    2 questions?
    - this keeps the ringtone playing after you pull it out of the holster without restarting it?
    - how would you set that up? i only see an option for "Sound in holster" - yes or no.... mine is set to yes
    01-08-09 03:45 PM
    Yes for Sound in Holster. Make sure your Sound Profile is set to "Normal".
    01-08-09 03:48 PM
    Thanks....I guess whenever i take the phone out, it taps my screen and thats why the ringtone stops.
    01-08-09 03:53 PM
    Nope. The curve does it too.

It's designed that way, because if the phone rings, and you've taken it out of the holster, there's no longer a reason for an audible alert.

Plus, it helps you not to be that ***** who's phone is annoying everyone with your cool ringtones.

I diot is starred out? really?
    01-08-09 04:48 PM
    WHen ever I have an incoming call or msg, as i am taking out my SWEET BBS to see who's buggin me, My ringtone that i have set will disable sound as soon as i remove the phone from my holster. Its playing while in the holster,but stops as soon as i take it out. Any ideas on how I can keep it going til I hit the answer key or want to see the msg. I just like my kool tones...thats all. Thanks
    Your ringtone isn't In The Club is it?
    01-09-09 02:18 AM

I diot is starred out? really?
    Must be an ID 10 T error
    01-09-09 09:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD