For anyone that uses a lether holster like I have as well. Have you noticed when in your pocket when your working or anything that when your kneeling down or anything that makes ur pockets get tight from pressure, that it pushes the screen of the storm in with to much pressure?

I noticed on a few occations so far that after a days work, I get my phone out of my pocket and the screen won't click what so ever.... I kinda gotta wiggle the screen around in order for it to click again, I'm thinking becuase most of the day the screen is pushed in from my pockets being tight often.

same thing happens with my 3 keys, the blackberry key, the end key, and the send key... all seem to get suck in the down position.

just me? this is my second storm that has done this to me
    01-04-09 03:48 PM
    Holster or sleeve?

If you mean sleeve then maybe don't jam your phone in your jeans...
    Stop with the fitted jeans... ! lol
    01-04-09 03:59 PM
    I put mine in a leather holster with no issues.

The holster hangs from my belt.

Are you talking about the sleeve? My holster itself can feel tight as times and I'm conscious about squashing the device as it hangs from my belt. I would think putting the Storm in a tighter fitting leather sleeve and then putting it in your pocket would only aggravate the situation.
    01-04-09 04:03 PM
    I put mine in a leather holster with no issues.

The holster hangs from my belt.

Are you talking about the sleeve? My holster itself can feel tight as times and I'm conscious about squashing the device as it hangs from my belt. I would think putting the Storm in a tighter fitting leather sleeve and then putting it in your pocket would only aggravate the situation.
    He jams his in his pocket...
    ie. Making the situation worse.
    01-04-09 05:06 PM
    You shouldn't jam ur phone with the holster in ur pocket... Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-09 05:18 PM
    I had the blackberry brand holster and it would press my screen down too, I noticed that every time I put it in the holster that the screen would come on because it was being pressed. I was concerned that over time the mechanism that holds the screen would overtime lose it's firmness.
    01-04-09 05:24 PM
    I just now just got a hard plastic clip so at least it overs the screen now and will not push in the screen at all

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-09 05:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD