I was watching one of my favorite shows today "Flashpoint" which if no one knows this it is a cop show where they deal with hostage negotiations and such. You should check it out. On Friday's episode they sent a picture to the team of the suspect and the team leader pulls out his BLACKBERRY STORM with the picture on it! I was so excited I got up cheered and took a picture on my storm and sent it to a few of my friends who have storms... This is a proud day for me because I am sick of shows showing the iPhone and flashing it around today we take a stand!! I was watching MythBusters one time and he made it pathetically obvious that he had and iPhone when he said I will time this experiment with my iPhone... Horrible... There is the link if you want to check it out!

Flashpoint Video - Exit Wounds - CBS.com
    05-17-09 02:30 PM
    well. this show looks bad *** and im going to have to start watching it lol
    05-17-09 02:34 PM
    It was only a matter of time! We are taking over!
    05-17-09 02:34 PM
    I was watching one of my favorite shows today "Flashpoint" which if no one knows this it is a cop show where they deal with hostage negotiations and such. You should check it out. On Friday's episode they sent a picture to the team of the suspect and the team leader pulls out his BLACKBERRY STORM with the picture on it! I was so excited I got up cheered and took a picture on my storm and sent it to a few of my friends who have storms... This is a proud day for me because I am sick of shows showing the iPhone and flashing it around today we take a stand!! I was watching MythBusters one time and he made it pathetically obvious that he had and iPhone when he said I will time this experiment with my iPhone... Horrible... There is the link if you want to check it out!

Flashpoint Video - Exit Wounds - CBS.com
    I heard they had to shoot that scene 3 times because the Storm kept doing random reboots.
    05-17-09 02:36 PM
    I heard they had to shoot that scene 3 times because the Storm kept doing random reboots.
    ROFL copter
    05-17-09 02:51 PM
    The show Pitchmen on Discovery had a shot of a Storm in it as well. It was in the episode about the Black Jack FM transmitter for cell phones. They showed the inventor drawing the plans for the product using a Blackberry Storm. I agree... it made me feel good seeing it and not the iPhone!
    05-17-09 02:59 PM
    LMAO!!!

...I mean....

HEY?!?!

(still funny)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-09 03:00 PM
    That show is filmed right here in Toronto, no surprise that they are using RIM products.
    05-17-09 03:15 PM
    LMAO

only 3 times!?!
    05-17-09 08:57 PM
    That is too freakin' funny...
    05-20-09 12:43 PM
    Hahaha go canadatown!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-09 01:21 PM
    ya i've notice them plugging the storm the last two or three episodes hehe
    05-20-09 02:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD