I've not heard anything about a "next version" of the Storm...only the anticipation of OS updates.

Has anyone else heard of a new and improved Storm phone on the drawing boards?
    I've only heard rumors, and none of them at work. My guess is he's confusing software update with a new hardware version.

Now this is pure speculation, but my guess is if there *is* such a thing as a Storm 2.0 in the works, it's probably in preparation for LTE, and we likely won't see it for a year or so.
    03-27-09 03:26 AM
    Totally agree with you. Came from the same Chocolate too. Great decision to go with the Storm.
    03-27-09 04:07 AM
    I love my storm, but the more negative threads i read, i start to hate it.
    Co-signed. I but I for me I'm starting to get really annoyed now. I've had my phone for two months and my phone randomly reboots three times a week and the head phone jack doesn't work anymore.
    03-27-09 07:59 AM
    I totally agree...

I honestly like having to do fixes to my phone, I like to tinker with gadgets. Not to mention I know my phone so well after having to do the GPS fix and everything else.

I'm now running the .113/.114 hybrid v2 and it is amazingly fast and working great.
    03-27-09 08:33 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD