Alright, I've had my Storm for a month now, and what can I say, I love it. I'm on a data plan with SaskTel, in Canada.

Heres my problem:
    I'm on a data plan, but I have no browser. So I was wondering if theres a way to get around it, and put the browser on my phone.

Dont go saying, "Go to host routing map blah blah" cause that wont work. I've tried.

This is whats included in my data plan:
    UNLIMITED TEXTING
    Caller ID
    Voice Mail

I like OperaMini, but theres a couple problems with it, for me anyways.
    -I cant watch YOUTUBE videos.
    -I cant download ANYTHING.

and it doesnt view sites as "Mobile."

THANKS!
    05-11-10 05:22 PM
    Have you tried resending you Service Books?

Made sure you don't have any Hidden Icons?

Which OS are you running?
    05-11-10 06:01 PM
    Um, i dont know what to do to reset service books.
    Im running v.5.0.0.419.

But remember, its not that i already have it. SaskTel only allows certain things on certain data plans, internet isnt included in mine. Thats why Im using Opera Mini, but i hate it because I cant watch youtube videos or download anything.
    05-11-10 06:17 PM
    there is a simple solution to your problem, go to the store that you bought it at and upgrade your plan to include internet...if you don't pay for it then you shouldn't be able to use it.
    05-12-10 12:18 AM
    If the carrier is blocking internet and/or the browser, and you can still use OperaMini, then I would be happy with that. There isn't a hack/trick/fix/work around for getting internet when you're not supposed to have it. Just get the right data plan.
    05-12-10 01:09 AM
    Well I like OperaMini, but I cant download anything, and it doesnt let me watch youtube videos.
    05-12-10 05:13 PM
    And, what is the issue. You are not paying for DATA/Internet so be happy with what ya got.
    05-12-10 05:39 PM
    Exactly, you need to pay to play...
    05-12-10 05:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD