have had my storm for at least 6 months. unlocked it for att and it works fine.
    yesterday had it and my bold hooked to desktop manager to sync some things and now my browser icon has disappeared.cannot get on web. called att and they said the sync messed it up. any ideas? please help.thanks.
    05-22-09 09:23 AM
    See my sig.....
    05-22-09 09:33 AM
    have had my storm for at least 6 months. unlocked it for att and it works fine.
    yesterday had it and my bold hooked to desktop manager to sync some things and now my browser icon has disappeared.cannot get on web. called att and they said the sync messed it up. any ideas? please help.thanks.
    most of the time people's browser icons disappear, they can get it back by going into options, advanced options, host routing table, bb (menu) key, register Now.

edit - spaciorek - I only saw the youtube link in your sig, didn't even notice how redundant my post was till it was already posted. I have got to pay more attention
    Last edited by Snarfler; 05-22-09 at 10:53 AM.
    05-22-09 10:48 AM
    most of the time people's browser icons disappear, they can get it back by going into options, advanced options, host routing table, bb (menu) key, register Now.

edit - spaciorek - I only saw the youtube link in your sig, didn't even notice how redundant my post was till it was already posted. I have got to pay more attention
    the lady at att had me to do that several times but no luck.
    05-22-09 11:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD