View Poll Results: Storm Help

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • What are some tips for a new Storm user?

1 33.33%
  • What are the cool/good aps to get for it?

2 66.67%
  • What is the best planner program to use?

0 0%
    I just got the Storm 9530 about two weeks ago. I am looking for any advice on some cool/useful apps to put on it. I also would like some advice on what planner program works best. Any otther advice would be very helpful since this is my first blackberry.
    05-15-09 03:17 PM
    Welcome Cave.

There has been a ton of discussion on this topic, take a look through a lot of the threads already going with some great advice in this area.

Also take a read through the Blackberry 101 Lecture Series in the newbie section--lots of helpful info there.
    05-15-09 03:20 PM
    Welcome to CB! In the top banner of the page you are looking at is a button that says "Blackberry Help" Choose the first item in the drop-down menu, "Getting Started Guide" You will find a lot of what you are looking for there, as well as the Lecture Series that the Sultan mentioned.

If/when you run into problems, take a look around the forums, chances are someone has run into your problem before, and the answer is posted. If you can't find the answer, check the thread linked in my sig, or PM me for help.
    05-15-09 03:26 PM
    You may also want to find out what a Poll is.
    05-15-09 03:28 PM
    Welcome!

FYI: a poll is used for soliciting votes on a topic, not making a list of your questions. A list can be made within your post using numbers/bullets.
    05-15-09 03:45 PM
    You may also want to find out what a Poll is.
    Ya' think? LOL I was tad confused at first...
    05-15-09 04:43 PM
    I like the poll! I think I voted for Option 2. Is this like one of those "choose your own adventure" books?
    05-15-09 04:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD