Im on my 4th Blackberry Storm since Dec. 3 All of my phones do the same thing, Just power cycle all the time. Im not talking about once in a while; Like 4-7 times a day that I notice. It really kills batter life. But for some reason on this phone (the 4th one) it only power cycles like 4 or 5 times a day compared to the first 3 that did it like non-stop. Anyone have any ideas?

When I get a new phone I've tired. moving everything over, moving contacts and pictures over, and now just moving contacts over. Any ideas?
    02-22-09 09:43 PM
    As far as getting everything from one phone to the other Desktop Manager will backup and restore all your phone info everytime you plug it in.

What do you mean power cycles...random reboots???
    02-22-09 09:46 PM
    Like it will flash white screen, then Turn off, Red light, turn back on.
    02-22-09 10:31 PM
    Is it possible that you installed some 3rd party app that the phone just does not like, or was written for the Storm?
    02-22-09 11:30 PM
    my wifes phone was doing that. we both got storms on the BOGO deal 2 weeks back. My was fine and she said hers was rebooting by itself. this was before we put any 3rd party apps on. Then I upgraded our OS to .99 and I havent heard her complain about it yet. it might be the OS.75... maybe reload the OS? not sure but hope this helps, since I know what u are talking about.
    02-23-09 07:11 AM
    I'm on my 4th Storm as well. My 2nd did that, and 3rd didn't when I used the restore option. So, I don't think its something that got transfered over. I'd try only synchronizing your contacts, calendar, etc with the new phone and not doing a restore to be sure. Only drawback to that is you're going to have to manually DL any other 3rd party apps you've got. BUT, you'll be sure it wasn't something that was transfered over.
    02-23-09 07:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD