ok blackberrys are just to much trouble, to much pushing and clicking to get to things, so i just sold mine for the dare again for all the people who helped me with the answers, thank you!!!! and for the jerks who acted like they were god, wanted to be a smart a--, thought they were so cool! hope your phone blows up!!! the other people on here enjoy your phone, it is a great phone, but blackberrys are no for me!!!! good luck!!!!
    12-14-08 02:02 AM
    ENJOY THE DARE .... i dont know many people that do, but good luck
    12-14-08 02:05 AM
    i am deeply moved by your sale.
    12-14-08 02:06 AM
    lol...i was gonna say something...but i'll be civil and say, "see ya"
    With any new device it takes time, aka when the IPhone was first released, it was a mess. Best of luck
    thank you guys !!!!!
    12-14-08 02:07 AM
    But . you will be missing your blackberry in a week lol
    12-14-08 02:08 AM
    Wait, the LG dare is a ;touch' screen and you are having better luck with it?
    12-14-08 02:08 AM
    But . you will be missing your blackberry in a week lol
    oh god dont say that! lol!!
    12-14-08 02:09 AM
    Wait, the LG dare is a ;touch' screen and you are having better luck with it?
    the touch was never the problem, just things i couldnt pull up on the BBS internet, and its one heavy phone!! when i have it in my pocket its pulling down my pants, i look like one of those kids with there pants are pulled down past there ****, lol!!
    12-14-08 02:11 AM
    oh god dont say that! lol!!
    im serious lol... you will be missing it ... i would switch back ASAP lol
    12-14-08 02:11 AM
    Yes, enjoy your downgrade! While the more intellectual enjoy there's. You're not the first dumb person personally who can't get a grip on a sophisticated device. I get it, to much for you to handle. It's a far more advanced device than you would like to handle. Goodbye, adios!
    12-14-08 02:12 AM
    Yes, enjoy your downgrade! While the more intellectual enjoy there's. You're not the first dumb person personally who can't get a grip on a sophisticated device. I get it, to much for you to handle. It's a far more advanced device than you would like to handle. Goodbye, adios!
    not necessary . Honestly , if we want crackberry to grow we need less people like you .
    12-14-08 02:13 AM
    not necessary . Honestly , if we want crackberry to grow we need less people like you .
    its sad isnt!!!!!!
    12-14-08 02:16 AM
    its sad isnt!!!!!!
    ______________^^^
    12-14-08 02:24 AM
    what's a message board without a few kooks though?
    12-14-08 02:30 AM
    yah , but honestly it gets old .
    12-14-08 02:31 AM
    what's a message board without a few kooks though?
    you are correct!! without them who would we laugh at?? lol!
    12-14-08 02:32 AM
    may be so, but in order to get rid of all of em, we'd have to do more than ban them from a message board because they always find their way on
    12-14-08 02:32 AM
    you are correct!! without them who would we laugh at?? lol!
    its not that we're laughing at them...they do help set some of the n00bs straight and give us all a good laugh from time to time...
    12-14-08 02:33 AM
    yah its true , i mean dont get me wrong i love to screw with some people every now and again , but i get annoyed easily as well lol.
    12-14-08 02:34 AM
    its not that we're laughing at them...they do help set some of the n00bs straight and give us all a good laugh from time to time...
    yea i understand, but some are hateful/mean/rude about it, and noobs will ask a billion questions, thats why were called noobs, and i know answering the same questions over and over get extreamly redundant, but they can point out that its been answered alot and heres the link!! or something like that!
    12-14-08 02:40 AM
    Does the dare really satisfy what you're looking for? Are you not all that into email and calendar items and what not? Or is form factor more important to you?
    12-14-08 03:06 AM
    Does the dare really satisfy what you're looking for? Are you not all that into email and calendar items and what not? Or is form factor more important to you?
    internet sometimes, never calendar!! the dare is is just perfect for me, please dont get me wrong the STORM is a monster, super!! just accessing some sites it just dont do, its sad the dare will, but not the storm!! and also the weight!!
    12-14-08 09:31 AM
    I think you need to be sent to finishing school. In the words of a teenager Not Cool. Now go to timeout.
    12-14-08 09:34 AM
71 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD