Well, I finally gave up, never thought I would as I love the Storm dearly but can no longer deal with all the issues, 4 storms in 30 days all with hardware issues, so I gave up and returned it for the curve 8330, I will never leave the Blackberry the storm was my first and it gave me a taste of greatness, hopefully the next gen storm will get me back into touch screen heaven until then really enjoying the curve as well, good luck to you all im off too the 8330 forum, incidently anyone interested in some storm accessories I have a few, sedio holster, screen protectors, and a couple of snap cases OEM Verizon ones PM me, was thinking I would just give them away to first come first serve. Until next time its been fun.

stony

Oops!! Sorry wrong thread....Forgive me....Mods move plz if need be.
    Last edited by stonyman72; 01-26-09 at 10:57 PM.
    01-26-09 10:53 PM
    i'm more than interested in the oem cases and screen protectors. i'm actually looking for a cheap car charger
    01-26-09 10:57 PM
    Well, I finally gave up, never thought I would as I love the Storm dearly but can no longer deal with all the issues, 4 storms in 30 days all with hardware issues, so I gave up and returned it for the curve 8330, I will never leave the Blackberry the storm was my first and it gave me a taste of greatness, hopefully the next gen storm will get me back into touch screen heaven until then really enjoying the curve as well, good luck to you all im off too the 8330 forum, incidently anyone interested in some storm accessories I have a few, sedio holster, screen protectors, and a couple of snap cases OEM Verizon ones PM me, was thinking I would just give them away to first come first serve. Until next time its been fun.

stony

Man that totally sux...4 in 30 days? Jeez
    01-26-09 10:58 PM

stony

Your storm will be missed
    01-26-09 11:15 PM
    what were the 4 hardware issues?
    01-27-09 12:21 AM
    omg how come.. i bought mine from hongkong and have no issue
    sometimes i wonder how come people in the states have so many issue with their storm.
    01-27-09 12:56 AM
    4 holy smokes batman... thats alot, I am on my first Storm and loving it
    01-27-09 04:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD