I came across this site which I find otherwise unremarkable, but it has the most dope app for looks / impress your friends / baller status. What it does is make an icon that you can put on your home screen, you press the icon and it locks your phone like the button up top. Difference is, a black screen comes on, with a green box at the bottom that says "Thumb Print." Touch your thumb to the screen and it shows the picture of a thumb print, and the word analyze comes on for a few seconds, it pretends to scan your thumb print, and then says "Access Granted!" before putting you to your home screen.

It's got a bug. It only locks the phone from screen presses, not buttons. It's still worth the free download for me, though. I'm not even gonna tell my iPhone friends that it doesn't really scan my thumb print, I'm just gonna let 'em think it .

You can download it over the air here: http://www.stormgrounds.com/bb/PhoneLock/PhoneLock.jad

And verify the things I just told you here : PhoneLock Blackberry Storm App | StormGrounds.com
    04-04-09 08:49 AM
    That site is run by Dmglakewood, very awesome guy. He has coded some great apps and games for the storm. He has several posts about this stuff as well as that very app. The button bug is known, RIM limits what the developers can do with the buttons.
    04-04-09 10:06 AM
    I came across this site which I find otherwise unremarkable, but it has the most dope app for looks / impress your friends / baller status.
    I have to disagree, with all due respect, that the site is "otherwise unremarkable". He does a great job
    04-04-09 10:14 AM
    Um... I think we all knew about the FABulous dmglakewood and his FABsite. I love his work. Pretty remarkable to me!
    04-04-09 10:30 AM
    I have to disagree, with all due respect, that the site is "otherwise unremarkable". He does a great job
    Yes, he is the chosen one.
    04-04-09 10:57 AM
    Dmg is a pretty cool guy. Eh makes apps and doesn't afraid of anything.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-09 11:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD