I have a storm and when talking on the phone it cuts out. It will go silent and I can't hear them and they can't hear me. I have had 2 storms do this now and I can't figure it out. I was running .113 but now the replacement that has .75 on it is doing it. I know I am not hitting the mute button because I have storm lock on the phone. Any Idea's?
    05-20-09 03:06 PM
    I am still having this problem too. I have been on .75, .113, .132 and now .148- still with problems.
    05-20-09 03:52 PM
    I am still having this problem too. I have been on .75, .113, .132 and now .148- still with problems.

Does yours do it at random times for anywhere between 4-10 seconds at a time? I will be talking for 30 seconds and it will go out for a few seconds, come back and we can both hear each other, then it will do it again. My phone is basically useless and all tech support can tell me is they don't believe me basically. They done a test call to test it and within 15 seconds the lady said " Well it looks like it is working". I convinced her to keep talking for about a minute and it done it, so they sent me a replacement. Same problem.
    05-20-09 04:28 PM
    It is so random for me. It is usually some time into a call (like 5-10 minutes). The only thing that I notice when I look at the screen is that the arrows are flashing like it is trying to recieve information (emails). When mine goes out it doesn't come back- I just have to disconnect the call and start over. Crazy. Some days it seems worse than others.
    05-20-09 06:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD