ok now i noticed this a few times. when i open either sms and mms or my email if my phone is a bit laggy, i see like a flash of the lightniing strike wallpaper. if you go to the blackberry website for the storm youll see what wallpaper im talking about. anyway, if i click one of the 2 inboxes, if it takes a second i see the lighting for a split second. jsut wanted to see if anyone else has seen it
    12-20-08 12:14 AM
    Yes many people have talked about seeing it on there BB's.
    12-20-08 12:15 AM
    yep. looks better than the VZW logo. I wonder why they didn't make it available?
    12-20-08 12:15 AM
    yep. looks better than the VZW logo. I wonder why they didn't make it available?
    yea same here. and the funny thing is, if you go to themes, in the screenshot of the default theme they have it as the wallpaper...hmm. i think its verizon they love secrets and hiding stuff from us
    12-20-08 12:20 AM
    It's been made available for download hundreds of times on here just search.
    12-20-08 12:21 AM
    It's been made available for download hundreds of times on here just search.
    yes i know. i was just saying like wouldnt you think they would make it available out of the box?
    12-20-08 12:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD