i've had my storm from verizon for almost 2 months and am currently running the .141 os and works great. but last week it started where when i'm on the internet for 20 minutes or more the battery will drain really quick and when i put it on charge it will get really warm and will stop charging after just a couple of minutes. anyone else had this problem? best buy already suggested trying a blackberry brand charger instead of a off brand and that isnt making a difference.
    05-06-09 09:45 PM
    It sounds like a faulty battery. Best bet is up get a new one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-09 09:54 PM
    ok i might try that. i went to the verizon store and one of the reps there gave me a number to call and he said they would send me a free replacement if i wanted cuz he hadnt heard of that. but it'll suck to get a new one cuz i'll have to do all that upgrading my os again. and i've finally got my storm setup the way i want it.
    05-06-09 09:58 PM
    same thing happen to blackberry bold without camera in japan few months ago and they have problem with keyboard being overheated while recharging the battery
    05-06-09 10:04 PM
    Yeah you definitely want to get that resolved because that sounds like it could cause some serious damage.
    05-08-09 01:34 PM
    You know, mine does the exact same thing, although it tends to do it more when I have it hooked up to my car charger (verizon charger too). Perhaps I should take mine back as well.
    05-08-09 02:21 PM
    I have the same problem. It happened frequently on 141, less often on 132, only rarely now
    That I am back on 122.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-08-09 02:27 PM
    have you ever tried a downgrade?
    05-08-09 03:03 PM
    I don't think it's the OS, I think that's more something that varies from phone to phone because I also have .141 and I haven't had this problem. Sounds like more of a problem with your battery or phone
    05-08-09 03:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD