I know that some people said their storms got hot after talking on it, but mine is getting hot while it sits on my desk streaming off Flycast. When i charge it in my car the back gets very hot as well. Whats odd is that it does not seem to be coming from the battery, by closer to the bottom side where the speaker is. Anyone else have this problem? Is it a problem?
    01-23-09 08:39 AM
    i believe that where processor is....getting hot cause its thinking alot...*smartphone do a search for "phone getting hot" you might find some more detailed answers
    01-23-09 08:42 AM
    Thanks, I figured that was the case, but it seems odd that it does it. I worry about the longevity of the device if it gets so hot so often. I haven't been able to find any threads devoted to this topic, so I can't tell if its due to my usage or a part of the phone
    01-23-09 08:49 AM
    I wouldn't be too worried about it...all computers get hot and especially laptops and they seem to have a plenty long life
    01-23-09 08:56 AM
    dont sweat it untill ya smell plastic burning....then make a insurence claim lol
    01-23-09 09:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD