I have only had my storm for about a month, so i'm still learning what all it does. I do however have a question about the video camera. Everytime I try to video something it stops after about 15 seconds and the phone freezes up, what can I do to fix that? As a matter of fact the phone likes to freeze up atleast three times a day just because. The only way I can get it back to normal is take the cover off and pull the battery for a second. Is there any way to clean this thing up?
    04-28-09 12:51 PM
    I have only had my storm for about a month, so i'm still learning what all it does. I do however have a question about the video camera. Everytime I try to video something it stops after about 15 seconds and the phone freezes up, what can I do to fix that? As a matter of fact the phone likes to freeze up atleast three times a day just because. The only way I can get it back to normal is take the cover off and pull the battery for a second. Is there any way to clean this thing up?
    this used to happen to me alot, but i've found that fully closing out apps after using them helps big time!
    04-28-09 12:53 PM
    used to happen to me all the time with the original OS, which OS are you using?
    04-28-09 01:04 PM
    Download "Quick Pull", so you don't have to keep pulling your battery out. This works much better. My has frozen up as well. I downloaded os.113 and now os.132 and haven't had that problem again. (Both are leaked versions)
    04-28-09 01:06 PM
    I don't want to sound dumb. But I don't know which os.
    04-28-09 01:08 PM
    But it is the origanal
    04-28-09 01:08 PM
    Same problem with my storm.
    04-28-09 01:26 PM
    2 check what operating system u r on: Options > About.

Original is version 4.7.0.75, otherwise known as .75.
    04-28-09 01:53 PM
    Thats the system im running. Is there any way to upgrade it to run faster and better
    04-28-09 01:58 PM
    It was doing the same thing for me while I was running OS .75. I upgraded to the leaked .113 and it hardly ever freezes. I use up just about every application and never properly close it and it still manages to work. I only pull the batter out and reboot it when it begins to get laggy.

- just download a different OS it will help a whole lot with your situation.
    04-28-09 02:02 PM
    is there a place here for me to get help with downloading a new os. I'm new to this whole blackberry world.
    04-28-09 02:10 PM
    friends, dont let friends use original os

you can find help right here!

goto the OS forum in the STORM forum, there are tons of guides stickied at the top, read up, go nuts. You'll be VERY glad you did.

PUt it this way, if I was still on .75, i would not still have this phone.
    04-28-09 02:14 PM
    if you get the new os do you have to reinstall anything and if you dont like it can you go back to the old os easily
    05-15-09 12:19 AM

umm welcome to my life with the storm..same thing happens to me..and i had the phone for almost 5 months..sometimes i just wanna give up and get an iphone
    05-15-09 12:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD