I recently purchased the new storm from verizon wireless. I am a ebay seller and need to be able to answer emails from buyers, but for some reason I am not getting the respond button to be able to reply. Can anyone help with this problem. Verizon can not help. I must be missing something.
    Last edited by neathery5; 01-22-09 at 07:13 PM.
    01-22-09 07:04 PM
    Can't you just log into eBay from your Storm and reply?
    May be more tedious, but at least its direct.
    01-22-09 07:35 PM
    I recently purchased the new storm from verizon wireless. I am a ebay seller and need to be able to answer emails from buyers, but for some reason I am not getting the respond button to be able to reply. Can anyone help with this problem. Verizon can not help. I must be missing something.

on ebay, under your e-mail settings....try turning off HTML E-MAIL settings and change it to PLAIN TEXT.

so then you will only get the text version of your e-mails and any html buttons that might not be clickable will be text links.
    01-22-09 07:41 PM
    Have you tried Show Images in the e-mail? Also if you go to E-bay through the browser, you may need to switch off the E-bay Mobile website to get to the messages screen. At the bottom the E-bay screen there is a View Ebay in CLASSIC mode link.
    01-22-09 07:51 PM
    I am able to sign on to ebay and get my messages that way, but it just takes too long to do that. I had a HTC diamond with windows mobile and answering emails was a breeze, but had to have the Storm. I really want to be able to get the email and respond from there. Thanks for all the replies already. Hope I can get this figured out
    01-22-09 08:20 PM
    Cant you just hit reply from within the blackberry? I do this all the time with ebay stuff.
    01-22-09 08:34 PM
    Mikef1182, some of the ebay emails you can do that, but some they will not allow that for some reason
    01-22-09 08:42 PM
    Mikef1182, some of the ebay emails you can do that, but some they will not allow that for some reason
    im pretty sure Disabling HTML e-mails will fix your problem
    01-22-09 08:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD